strife094's latest activity

• strife094
    strife094 reacted to GolvaeGames's status with Like Like.
    looking for a font you didn't save to drive because you just knew you weren't going to lose it :kaosigh:
  • strife094
    strife094 reacted to Touchfuzzy's status with Like Like.
    RPG Maker Critique with @StudioBlueGames: The Last Islands of Man starts now! The waters are rising, will we survive. Watch now!
  • strife094
    strife094 reacted to Ouro's status with Like Like.
    Finally made my demo...Now I'm just hoping it doesn't have any awful bugs I somehow missed lol.
  • strife094
    strife094 reacted to Storyteller-Hero's status with Like Like.
    I think I'm going to have resource farming (ex. fishing ) in my game, but in a chill way that doesn't require massive clicking. Maybe a...
  • strife094
    strife094 reacted to Dee_Law's status with Like Like.
    Turtles are cute
  • strife094
    strife094 updated their status.
    behold one of my sprites. pretty decent for a first game but I'm okay with it. At least I started somewhere. #RoastMe (yep, go ahead...
  • strife094
    strife094 updated their status.
    "Whether a storm or a disaster comes in life ... a gap in friendship should never come"
  • strife094
    strife094 reacted to SigmaSuccour's comment on Philosophus Vagus's profile post with Like Like.
    There is a high... in learning, and growing. A high that is used as an escape, from actually doing, and making use of what you've...
  • strife094
    strife094 reacted to Llareian's status with Like Like.
    Rewriting a story event that's laughably bad in first-draft...refocusing on scene goals, character motivations, and subtext.
  • strife094
    strife094 reacted to howaboutno's status with Like Like.
    Anyone else ever feel super frustrated when looking up ANYTHING for MZ. Every single time google is like: DO YOU MEAN MV??? -shows...
  • strife094
    strife094 reacted to Keegs's status with Like Like.
    I'm not crying, YOU'RE crying! (Links to song)
  • strife094
    strife094 reacted to LunarFlareStudios's status with Like Like.
    Hey... guess what? I found out that Eddsworld is back! Without Edd Gould, of course, but the new generation is a memorial to him. And as...
  • strife094
    strife094 reacted to Reinarc's comment on strife094's profile post with Like Like.
    Gotcha. Generally, most people are honest I feel. Should be good!
  • strife094
    strife094 commented on strife094's profile post.
    It's a commision site. You can still dispute. As a result I think I'll be good so far. Otherwise I never pay full out of commision...
  • strife094
    strife094 reacted to Reinarc's comment on strife094's profile post with Like Like.
    I think it's best to pay after delivery. While we all want to assume the best, if the person paying is a scammer, the sprite artist...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syndika