strife094
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "With self confidence you can not only win a person ... but God as well"
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    “Our arrogance as a species is only a few degrees away from us claiming that we invented, not discovered, fire.”
    I have only one protocol ... if you live then live for yourself, and if you think then think for others
    mlogan
    mlogan
    But, living for yourself is pretty much exactly the opposite of altruism. So, the statement would contradict itself. I can also think of several interpretations of "think for others", none of them exactly... kind.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    I interpret it as "your own survivability is the priority". But if you have time to think, use it to think/help others.
    strife094
    strife094
    It means, you come first Regardless of situation and life curves. after you, then others get their way in life. Always live for yourself first. :thumbsup-right:
    A belief that makes a person blind even when he has eyes ... should be erased.
    Reactions: Bendyizzt
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    and more importantly:
    “A man who knows how little he knows is well, a man who knows how much he knows is sick. If, when you see the symptoms, you can tell, Your cure is quick.
    A sound man knows that sickness makes him sick and before he catches it his cure is quick.”
    strife094
    strife094
    you add beacon to whatever I wish to express. truly a legend thing of you.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I'm just bored man, don't read to much into it. If someone wants to quote philosophical quips that inspire them then I'm going to respond in kind, my user name is pig-Latin meaning "vagrant philosopher", and your posts are just low-hanging fruit I can't resist.
    One who wants nothing sleeps well , Loss of hope is the greatest happiness.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I think there is something lost in translation with this one, because in English it is kind of dark. I have a hunch hope isn't as multifaceted and loaded a term in Hindi as it can be in English.

“Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world opens up to you.”
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I guess it should be loss of want/greed instead of loss of hope... cause hope is one of the reasons why people can go on with their lives- in hopes that life will become better. Abandoning hope means abandoning everything and giving up imo.
    strife094
    strife094
    Vagus you expanding on what I wanted to deliver is truly amazing. :thumbsup-right:
    "One's father and mother give birth to the body. But the second birth that one gets through the guru's teaching is uncorruptable, transcendental, and immortal."
    strife094
    strife094
    Bravo :)
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    "We wear the mask that grins and lies, It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes...With torn and bleeding hearts we smile...we wear the mask, for the black vile" ~Sun and Moun
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Bravo? For what? anyone can quote parables, and I was sort of...counter-parableing you above, for lack of a real word.
    "Whatever I am offered in devotion with a pure heart -- a leaf, a flower, fruit, or water -- I accept with joy."-Krishna
    I've started my project pre-production, since last year.Now that I have moved to production, everyone is running away from me.I feel very frustrated and very angry. BUT NEVER SAD. NEVER.
    What should I get built first? Sprites or the maps?
    h0tWalker
    h0tWalker
    Depends, is it the story or the characters that make you want to create said game? If characters, creating the characters on paper (not sprite). As they will probably determine the style of the world. If its the story, then create the maps first as the world is the story. That way, it's easier to implement the characters later on. Even so, have a general idea of your main cast, and if in doubt, go with maps first.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I would start with maps. You can use default sprites as placeholders and they are easy to change out when you get them commissioned. But getting your maps done you can start creating events and building the game while you wait on the custom sprites.
    strife094
    strife094
    Thanks a lot mlogan and dveryone for the help and guidance. I'm sureshot able to make something out of this information.
    "You are given this life because you are strong enough to live it."
    Set your Heart upon your work, But Never its Reward.
    TheGentlemanLoser
    TheGentlemanLoser
    depending on what industry you work in, those things are at least occasionally hard to separate
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    These are lovely words, but for another world :( .
    strife094
    strife094
    Yes, I agree. We live in an age of Iron and this thing is not possible. But, this quote still valid for the rare cases of passion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i only have one decent song and i dont even think it fits for a video game
Update: I finished the combat arena! My goodness, it took a while! There were numerous little bugs to squash.
Maldra wrote on stramin's profile.
Hi regarding the 32 bit -> 64 bit
I am running on a 64 bit windows OS and tried doing this conversion. I converted all of the .exe files that I could find in the KADOKAWA\RPGMV folder using the 4gbpatch.exe file. However, after trying to access RPG Maker MV after this conversion, it simply will not load. Do you have any advice or any ideas?
****ing muscle memory: does anyone else habitually quit out of test play when they notice something they """HAVE""" to fix, in spite of the fact that you can now edit DURING test play?

...thousands of times...

...every day?
Does anyone recognize him? :kaocry:
pwkyiDa.jpg

And hi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuangou