Recent content by Strisk

1. Strisk

Can i create a skill absorbing an active state?

Thank you all for the taking your time specially @Soulrender for creating a short script plugin for it , i tested all of these solutions and it works! I'm glad to say that i got it working now.
  2. Strisk

It works! Am using most of Yanfly's Plugins, however i encounter a bug where it doesn't work if the skill has the Action Sequence Pack notes with it, but maybe it's just me. Thank you for showing me this though!
  3. Strisk

Thank you sooooooo much! Please do take your time for it!
  4. Strisk

Yep! Also removing said state (like just one, which is poison) of the enemy. Is it possible if it can only be just one state? Like it's only going to count the amount of inflicted poison towards enemies in the current battle? Sorry if i'm asking alot, but thank you in advance!
  5. Strisk

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a good day. I was wondering if i can make a skill that would "absorb" a state. For example, the all enemies has a status effect named like Poison The skill that i want to create will remove all their poison but will recover the user's MP depending on the...
  6. Strisk

How do I change my username?

Greetings @Archeia, Hope ya havin' a good day! I would really like to change my username to Strisk.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarCobblepot