Studio Blue

We're Steel and Teal, a husband and wife game development team that specializes in RPG Maker games. Our background is one of writing, game design, and level design.

Back in 2003, my wife and I started designing a series of fan games using RPG Maker 2003 for the anime community. They were very well received, much to our delight. Over the next 10 to 15 years, we continued to hone our craft working on non-RPG Maker products (Game Maker, Unreal, Unity) as well as developed our craft as professional writers.

It's been an amazing journey, but we're ready to return to our roots and develop commercial games in our favorite engine, RPG Maker. There is something about the way the games look, the feel of a J-RPG, that we really jive with. We also love the supportive and friendly community.

Our goal is two-fold: One, we want to create high quality games for people to enjoy. Two, we want to give back to the community in the form of critical reviews of video game projects and tutorials on game design. We hope to continue this goal on Facebook, YouTube, and through our website.

If you're interested in having your project reviewed by us, or just want to talk game design, please contact us. We'd love to hear from you!
Website
http://www.studiobluegames.com
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Occupation
Game Developers

Contact

Facebook
StudioBlueGames
Twitter
StudioBlueGames

Signature

~Steel and Teal (Studio Blue)

Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Discord, and YouTube.

Following

Trophies

1. 20

Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff

Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times.
  2. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  3. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  4. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  5. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  6. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  7. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013
Ami
--- Swimming ---

F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming in this place
F.Healer: That Insane!
F.Mage: We can use…Boat,rather than Swimming
F.Knight: You guys…Can't Swim?
F.Healer & F.Mage: (Shocked) Eehh??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M12YT