Recent content by StudioSpiralDream

1. StudioSpiralDream

Killer Flamingo and our Helica PV Animation!

Killer Flamingo and our Helica PV Animation!
  2. StudioSpiralDream

Studio Spiral Dream's "Killer Flamingo" Spriters, Combat Animation, Mappers, , Testers, VA etc.

We apologize! We just finalized the last spot for a writer and now only seeking those who can make Battle Animations; particularly those familiar with Yanfly's Battle Sequence Plugin!
  3. StudioSpiralDream

Studio Spiral Dream's "Killer Flamingo" Spriters, Combat Animation, Mappers, , Testers, VA etc.

Absolutely! We were just in the middle of a writers meeting what a coincidence!! Sorry for the late response we'll PM you!
  4. StudioSpiralDream

We could certainly use some more beta testers and spriters! We'll contact you in a PM! Sorry for the late reply!
  5. StudioSpiralDream

This is a bit late, but absolutely! We'll contact you immediately!
  6. StudioSpiralDream

Animations is precisely what we meant for combat animations! I will rectify that in our post for sure, but we'd love to have someone help with combat animations! We're primarily using RPG Maker MV! We did want to use Ace, but I suppose MV seems to work better for what we want when we compared...
  7. StudioSpiralDream

Absolutely! We use "discord" mainly to communicate with all the people working on the project! We can discuss further information in an email or a PM! So once we have a talk about what we're looking for, we can add you to it if you have it yourself!
  8. StudioSpiralDream

I see! Ahahaha, well we formed our organization back in 2015, and we thought it would be more funny to use the Company's age vs one of our own! And I see, We'll fix that at our earliest convenience! Are you thinking of working with us if you have some free time? We'd love to have a few more...
  9. StudioSpiralDream

Hmm, I suppose you would be right! I don't usually see them as the same thing personally, probably because (Im great at handling variables...) Also, I'm confused as to what you mean by "1 year old"?? Maybe you meant something else?
  10. StudioSpiralDream

Absolutely! We used the regular RTP for now sorta as a gist of what we're looking for? They're in no way final, so we would like to rework them and make some really beautiful parallax maps! We can continue further discussion via PM and we can add you to our discord as well to get a hands on look...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.
If we assume an Elf's strong suit is Dexterity (AGI) & Intellect (MAT), I imagine Strength (ATK) & Constitution (DEF) would be among their lowest stats. But I'm having a hard deciding which should be lower, Strength or Constitution?
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to start blocking those who repeatedly put up sexual content and offer absolutely nothing (that I've seen) related to what this community is supposedly created for.
Don't take it personal. I'm a rape victim with permanent injuries who can never enjoy 'it' ever again, so it's the last thing I want to have put in my face. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochar