Recent content by Subzero Dragon

1. Subzero Dragon

Base sprites emotes and animations

Here's a few I'd like to see: O - Taunting/provoke poses (field and SV) O - Faceplant (comic-style) O - High-five/cheering Your stuff is amazing, and I've already implemented several of your emotes into my game! Keep up the awesome work~!
  2. Subzero Dragon

Chains of Fate - Early Demo!

Sorry for the slow updates. Here's a long-overdue update for PC and Mac! The Online version failed to update correctly, so it will take a little while before it's ready. This version introduces a lot of rebalancing and an enemy level system, as well as several miscellaneous fixes and tweaks. Enjoy~!
  3. Subzero Dragon

Base sprites emotes and animations

O.M.G! First those awesome critters, now this? *Grins uncontrollably* These are exactly what I needed, especially for one of my sillier characters! I shall credit you in my game, natch~!
  4. Subzero Dragon

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

Since the running horses are 4 frame animations, they can't be used unless you use RPG Maker XP or you use a plugin to use extra frames. I think somebody earlier in the thread found a plugin that works well.
  5. Subzero Dragon

@whtdragon If you feel like reposting my things, I'm ok with it. Same goes for my upcoming edits and animations! :D  
  6. Subzero Dragon

Haha, no kidding! To be honest, I'm not sure I have the time for ALL the recolors, so I'm just focusing on the main colors for now. If I have the time, I'll modify the animations to match the variants later.
  7. Subzero Dragon

Thanks for the encouragement! It may take a few days to perfect everything, so here's an early preview of the gold-horned unicorn's "ready" animation in the meanwhile~! :D
  8. Subzero Dragon

More SV battlers are on the way! Current WIPs are: Wyvern, Kirin, Kasa-Obaki, and Unicorn. Expect results soon~!
  9. Subzero Dragon

So, I decided to try making SV battlers for some of the animals. Here's the first baby dragon for starters. I'm not super-great at animating sprites, but I think this little guy came out good! Feel free to use or modify him as you wish~! NOTE: Due to being a 4-legged animal, his...
  10. Subzero Dragon

Quick Damage Formula Button Suggestions!

There is a way to use things other than attack and defense already. In my game, many skills use agility as a calculating factor instead of attack ( a.agi * 2 - b.def for instance). The main thing I'd like to see, is a simple code to use a variable in calculations, similar to what Andar said...
  11. Subzero Dragon

Oh wow, these new sprites are teh adorbz, love them all! I am delighted that you did baby dragons, SQUEE~!! Now to cook up some of those faces... :D EDIT: Here's some animal ideas to try if you're feeling up to it. How about for classic mythical/monsters, a flying snake/wyrm, a sphinx, or...
  12. Subzero Dragon

These are incredible~! I'm totally using some of these, especially the saddled horses! If I may make a request, I'd like a small/baby dragon. My game features a young dragon and the default dragon doesn't even have side or back graphics. Plus, its hardly a baby... P.S.: I'm pretty good at...
  13. Subzero Dragon

Updated again! Rebalanced skills a little and reduced the slimes again. I also updated the Mac version! (Sorry for being late about that. My Internet was down for a while.)
  14. Subzero Dragon

[/SPOILER] Also, very happy you uploaded a Mac version!  ;_; I'm very, very glad you liked it! The newest version addresses the slime overload issues, but I haven't updated the Mac version to the newest version yet. expect the update tonight!
  15. Subzero Dragon

Updated again! This time, it fixes a major bug in the forest scene as well as removing the glitchy slime quests and toning down dome of the monsters. Update will be complete tomorrow. EDIT: Update complete for browser and Windows! Mac coming soon...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Made a Mapping Tutorial on Adding Lighting/Shadows using Tileset

Currently working on a playlist of songs that have inspired my work on revamping Battle Castle, and making sure they flow decently from one to the next. I will be posting it whenever I upload my next demo.
This is the first song in the playlist.
Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenu