Recent content by Sullien

1. Sullien

Looks awesome, I can't see if preview reward is already implemented on such a system but that...

Looks awesome, I can't see if preview reward is already implemented on such a system but that would be a nice feature to have.
  2. Sullien

Hello~! ☃️

Hello and welcome! Jams are really fun so I wish you good luck.
  3. Sullien

Please tell as to whether these different RPG Maker resources are compatible with each other

Ah, my bad then, I took a look at the packs and they can all match given proper ambiance, and with some recoloring/editing you can even match them in a single map, a Fantasy setting would be ideal for this.
  4. Sullien

Please tell as to whether these different RPG Maker resources are compatible with each other

Most of the DLC can be used on any version of RPG Maker, albeit you will likely have to do some kind of formatting in order to achieve it.
  5. Sullien

The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

Definitely sounds interesting! A great opportunity to test how far you can go, joining this jam sounds really fun.
  6. Sullien

Looks great so far, a good idea would be to add some sort of fog effect to make it more...

Looks great so far, a good idea would be to add some sort of fog effect to make it more immersive, if possible of course.
  7. Sullien

What is the future of the RPG Maker series?

In terms of RPG Maker itself, it's very likely they will continue releasing newer versions, considering however the burnout that scripts being incompatible from one version to the next has caused so far I imagine they will likely be implementing more quality of life features in more modern...
  8. Sullien

What do you aim for in a demo?

A demo should be made like a prototype of a game, ideally you want the most important core features to be there so the people that play it know what to expect from the full game, doesn't need to be particularly long, the idea is for players to get a feel of what the complete game will be about.
  9. Sullien

Introduction

Hello there! My name is Jorge, and while I'm not exactly new to the community(been a long time lurker here) nor to the dev scene, I really didn't believe I was ready to design a game until I was experienced enough, so I've been reading lots and playing many of the games shared here during these...
  10. Sullien

Winter Sale

It depends, they do make easier characters but if you want something completely custom it might make it take more time, you could get it though if you won't be customizing the characters all that much though, it would save some time.
  11. Sullien

Stats go down when leveling up.

¿Could you give me a link to that script?, I use a lot of stat changes mid-game wich don´t get registered in the newest version.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kesha999