SumRndmDde
Last Activity:
Jan 27, 2019
Birthday:
Mar 7, 1997 (Age: 21)

Share This Page

SumRndmDde

Follower of RNGesus, Male, 21, from an alternate dimension.

Veteran

Hello, yes, I would like to start a petition to add a green editor theme to MV so I can feel like I'm outside in a grassy field, k thx bye ~ Jan 27, 2019

SumRndmDde was last seen:
Jan 27, 2019
    1. SumRndmDde
      SumRndmDde
      Hello, yes, I would like to start a petition to add a green editor theme to MV so I can feel like I'm outside in a grassy field, k thx bye ~
      1. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        This is the part where the audience cheers wildly.
        Jan 27, 2019
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        They should make the editor puke green, just for you.
        Jan 27, 2019
      3. Milennin
        Milennin
        Make it MS Paint green, so the brightness of it burns the upper layer off your eyes when you go full screen with it.
        Jan 27, 2019
    2. aliodin
      aliodin
      hello can i get your tutorial video as mega link or torrent please?
      sorre to ask that becus i cant use youtube thank you
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Please do not use Status Updates to make requests like this. It is not fair on the other person and that is not their purpose. They are meant to be much 'lighter' - random thoughts, odd bits of info, stuff like that.
        Feb 6, 2018
    3. TrimVanelsa
      TrimVanelsa
      very thank you so much SumRndmDde
      because you saved me with your video tutorial
      i just buy the rpg maker mv but i dont know to use it (Newbie)
      Once again, thank you so much:kaohi:
      1. SimProse likes this.
    4. Phil_SBGames
      Phil_SBGames
      Hey there, really love your plugins :smile: I was wondering: is it possible to use the MenuBackgrounds plugin for a custom background for yanflys victory aftermath? Maybe you´ve got a better idea :wink: thanks
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions. It is not fair on the other person, and it is not what they are intended for. They are meant to be much lighter - random thoughts, odd bits of information, that sort of thing. Please post in the appropriate forum.
        Aug 20, 2017
    5. Stanley
      Stanley
      Hi. :kaohi:Keep up the good work:kaosalute::kaohi:
    6. Darrelde
      Darrelde
      Hey there, I wanted to know if is possible to use your Timed Attack plugins as a defense/guard, skill.
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Please do not use Status Updates for queries like that. They are meant to be more casual - random thoughts, odd bits of information. Please post in the plugin's own thread.
        Jun 26, 2017
    7. SatansAngel
      SatansAngel
      I just wanted to express my gratitude for making the HUD Maker plugin and the SuperTools plugin. I've been creating RPG Maker games since 1998 (and before that when other game design systems where possibly it's inspiration). It's taken almost 20 years but you did it! I'm very happy with this and the commercial game I'm making will be a lot better thanks to you. I really appreciate it.
    8. Phil_SBGames
      Phil_SBGames
      Hello SumRndmDde, we love your plugins, especially the custom menu background and credits plugin. we do have some kind of problem with the credits background. we addressing Scene_SRD_Credits .... but it remains empty. any idea?
      All other scenes are working well.
      thanks a lot
      phil
      1. SumRndmDde
        SumRndmDde
        Fixed!
        Apr 29, 2017
        Phil_SBGames likes this.
    9. Tatsumaro
      Tatsumaro
      Hello SumRndmDde do you have any suggestions how to activate the actors composite graphics whiteout let the player go throw character creator. I’m using Character Creator + Dynamic Actors, whit notetag on the Class so I can create my Actor, and adapt the visual whit the notetag in equipment.
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Please note, Status Updates are not for asking Support questions. Please post in the appropriate forum.
        Mar 30, 2017
        Tatsumaro likes this.
    10. Andronius
      Andronius
      :D just logged in to thank u for your Overlay-Upgrade Plugin (somehow the old one I had broke :(). Is that thread dead? Anyway, how's it going with the SUMMON CORE? :popcorn: Are all possible conflicts fixed?
    11. Damaris
      Damaris
      Results of a couple hours toying with your Battle Status Customizer Plugin. Great work.55739.IPB
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. SumRndmDde
        SumRndmDde
        WOOOOOOOOOOOOW 

So fancy 0_0
        Jan 12, 2017
    12. Skotty TV
      Skotty TV
      "You got a Message" :D
      1. SumRndmDde
        Sep 25, 2016
    13. Iliketea
      Iliketea
      WTH, you look so DIFFERENT! 
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. SumRndmDde
        SumRndmDde
        Yes, in exchange for customized alternative Status and Item screen Plugins, someone drew me a profile picture. :D
        Jun 30, 2016
        1 person likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 7, 1997 (Age: 21)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Interact