Recent content by sundricat

1. sundricat

Orange Event Hitboxes - Make larger events

What is the maximum recommended size for an event's hit box?
  2. sundricat

What does "Made with RMMV" mean?

If I decided distribute the game on Windows with a different executable, would that still count? Or I make a complete game in MV, but completely change how the game renders? Namely, this means upgrading to 3D and WebGL 2.0, upgrading the executable if necessary.
  3. sundricat

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

With Absorption Barrier, is there a way I can have many different types of barriers? If it does come down to it, would I be able to modify the plugin so that each kind of barrier is its own plugin?
  4. sundricat

MIDI Editor for RPG Maker MIDIs

Just got a chance to look at it. It can still get the job done. For anyone reading this post, I've figured out how it works. To change an existing control change 111 in that program, you need to know the time you want it at and change the StartTime. To add a control change 111, you need to...
  5. sundricat

Rules Please Read - Resource Credit & Terms Template

I'm planning on releasing some enhanced versions of RPG Maker XP's MIDI's that are in the OGG and AAC formats. With this, I have to credit the source, Kadokawa, my soundfont, and my synthesizer. Would I just list them all in Credit?
  6. sundricat

Modify KADOKAWA Resources

The source RTP's would either be 2003 or XP, and would I be able to say the OGG Vorbis files can be used in both VX Ace and MV, as they both support that format, all following the stated rules?
  7. sundricat

Would sharing remastered (simply a better soundfont and synthesizer, and it's a looping, where necessary, OGG Vorbis or AAC for use in VX Ace or MV) versions of RPG Maker MIDI's also count as fair use?
  8. sundricat

MIDI Editor for RPG Maker MIDIs

Is there a free MIDI editor that anyone would recommend for modifying the number 111 control change, which is used for the loop start on BGM MIDI's, on BGM MIDI's from older RPG Makers such as RPG Maker XP? The image below just shows that I actually have RPG Maker XP on Steam, which actually...
  9. sundricat

Am I allowed to modify the RTP resources provided with RPG Makers and DLC resources bought on Steam, for example, Modern Day Tiles for VX Ace, and then proceed to use the modified resources in games created with RPG Maker?
  10. sundricat

Old RPG Maker Resources

Thank you.
  11. sundricat

Old RPG Maker Resources

Not sure if this belongs here, but if I bought an older RPG Maker, such as RPG Maker XP or RPG Maker 2003, would I be allowed to use resources from XP/2003 in a newer RPG Maker, with possible modifications to the resources?
  12. sundricat

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

What's missing from this plugin to make it work? It's not the actual function, because I tested it by temporarily patching rpg_objects.js. //============================================================================= // Magiland Adventures Story Max Level Limit // by Sundricat // Date...
  13. sundricat

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

How would I check to see if a certain scene is loaded?
  14. sundricat

Terrax Lighting system

Not sure if this has been reported, but the plugin errors out when attempting to do an event test. The error message is "Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of undefined. I looked in the script and noticed it was calling that property when looking up map note tags, which was failing on the event...
  15. sundricat

DreamX Options

Is it fine if I slightly modify the plugin so that the help window's size automatically adjusts for the screen resolution? The only modified part is the help lines.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DieKleineSonne