Recent content by SunStunBros

1. SunStunBros

My days have been pretty productive I'd say. I commit about 3-4 hours per day to pure RPG making...

My days have been pretty productive I'd say. I commit about 3-4 hours per day to pure RPG making (more if i'm off that day), been trying to eat better and work out more often, sooo yeah! Feeling pretty good. :D
  2. SunStunBros

Hope everyone is being productive and having a great day!

Hope everyone is being productive and having a great day!
  3. SunStunBros

Been working so long and hard on these scenes that I forgot I had work in 30 minutes. Gotta go fast!

Been working so long and hard on these scenes that I forgot I had work in 30 minutes. Gotta go fast!
  4. SunStunBros

Troubleshooting this one thing put a hold to my project. What is this nonsense!?

Troubleshooting this one thing put a hold to my project. What is this nonsense!?
  5. SunStunBros

Happy birthday fellow RPG maker!

Happy birthday fellow RPG maker!
  6. SunStunBros

I jump back and forth between those >.>

I jump back and forth between those >.>
  7. SunStunBros

February Goals and Progress Thread

Hmm.. my goals for February huh? Let's see.. 1. Finish my first main section of my game (will probably be around an hour to two hours). 2. Give my game a proper game title (I guess?). 3. Learn how to use variables! (Don't make fun of me OTL ) 4. Start incorporating my plugins into scenes more...
  8. SunStunBros

Getting into the heavy eventing for long scenes and the such. So stoked for when it all comes...

Getting into the heavy eventing for long scenes and the such. So stoked for when it all comes together!
  9. SunStunBros

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

I'm not sure, I myself have just seen it being used quite a bit (Maybe I watch too much anime). But thanks!
  10. SunStunBros

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

Quick question for the peoples. How does everyone feel about time skips in games? Either skipping back and forth between time eras (playing as difference characters and different stories during), OR, playing a story for a while, then getting to a time jump where it may skip 5-10 years? Cliche?
  11. SunStunBros

There is so much more to creating intro scenes than I initially thought. OTL

There is so much more to creating intro scenes than I initially thought. OTL
  12. SunStunBros

Using plugin commands is a lot easier when I know what the note tags are ahead of time.

Using plugin commands is a lot easier when I know what the note tags are ahead of time.
  13. SunStunBros

The Resource WIP Thread 3

Nevermind~
  14. SunStunBros

Thanks!

Thanks!
  15. SunStunBros

Where would I post a character sprite sheet if I wanted feedback on it? Halp

Where would I post a character sprite sheet if I wanted feedback on it? Halp

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finished the draft of some of this dude's motions!

mc0xoB4.gif

gonna work on the drafts of the other 3 now before i put detail, need to position these rather tall sprites well on the field

waiting for the term to end so i can get more time w this :kaodes:
Vaguely toying with demon/tiefling type parts but will probably work on something else first because eventually I'm going to have to make wings and I don't feel up to it yet. In the meantime, this guy:

TestChara-15.gif

I ended up reworking the interface, and Poppet's animations so she has a wand now and waves it to fire a shot. Also I gave her a shadow. Still have to rerender other stuff with shadows but eh.... I like her new "pew pew" wand. :LZSexcite:
PSA: please stop putting the word 'Eternal' in your game titles.
RMMZ: "Simple enough for a child!"
also RMMZ: "What, you're trying to make an RPG and you didn't know about Euler angles?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waitwhat312