Nov 12, 2019

Followers 3

Birthday:
Sep 26, 1987 (Age: 32)

Share This Page

Super Galaxy Convoy

Supreme Commander, Male, 32, from Seibertron

Veteran

I was wondering something, will Game Freak ever going to fix the Nidorina and Nidoqueen problem of being unable to breed. They could have fix this back when Ruby and Sapphire was released but for some reason decide not to. And now 4 generations after Gold/Silver/Crystal, these two are still unable to breed. Feb 4, 2015

Super Galaxy Convoy was last seen:
Nov 12, 2019
    1. Super Galaxy Convoy
      Super Galaxy Convoy
      I was wondering something, will Game Freak ever going to fix the Nidorina and Nidoqueen problem of being unable to breed. They could have fix this back when Ruby and Sapphire was released but for some reason decide not to. And now 4 generations after Gold/Silver/Crystal, these two are still unable to breed.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Super Galaxy Convoy
        Super Galaxy Convoy
        Nidoking and NIdoqueen are obtain only through using a Moon Stone on Nidorino and Nidorina respectively. Nidorans, both male and female, are fairly common in most games. And please explain how is it cheating if Nidorina and Nidoqueen are able to breed. Nidorino and Nidoking can breed, yet their female counterparts can't.
        Feb 4, 2015
      3. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        They surely have a reason as to why they never allowed it. Given the fact that they didn't fix it after so many gens. I do think it's safe to say that they have no plans on doing so yet...
        Feb 4, 2015
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        yup. Just take it for what it is. :p
        Feb 4, 2015
    2. Super Galaxy Convoy
      Super Galaxy Convoy
      Did something happen to Kaduki website? Got a 404 error when trying to access it. Or did the site domain change and I wasn't aware of it?
    3. Super Galaxy Convoy
      Super Galaxy Convoy
      Recently encounter the FBI moneypak virus. Took me at least an hour to get rid of. Unlike that redirect virus and the Microsoft Security Essential virus which took me at least a week to get rid of both of them.
      1. Philldevil
        Philldevil
        Gotta be more careful, dood
        Jan 15, 2013
      2. Super Galaxy Convoy
        Super Galaxy Convoy
        Both the redirect virus and the Microsoft Security Essential virus was around March or April of last year. Thankfully, I caught this virus early and managed to get rid of it before it actually does anything.
        Jan 15, 2013
      3. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        Been ages since I had any problem with viruses, or computer issues! Thank god for that! (My previous computer was a wreck on that part)

Guess I should hold my fingers crossed, cause the kharma might hit me for saying this..
        Mar 7, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 26, 1987 (Age: 32)
    First Language:
    Vietnamese