Recent content by Super Galaxy Convoy

1. Super Galaxy Convoy

Beast Ears

The best way as I can see it is to use a hairstyle that cover up the other pair of ears. However, both pair of ears will still show up on the walking sprites.
  2. Super Galaxy Convoy

Pokemon Adventures

Anybody here ever read or heard of the Pokemon Adventures manga? For those who don't know check out the following link: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Adventures For those that have read it, I want to know: what are your thoughts on the series? Who is/are you favorite...
  3. Super Galaxy Convoy

Nidoking and NIdoqueen are obtain only through using a Moon Stone on Nidorino and Nidorina...

Nidoking and NIdoqueen are obtain only through using a Moon Stone on Nidorino and Nidorina respectively. Nidorans, both male and female, are fairly common in most games. And please explain how is it cheating if Nidorina and Nidoqueen are able to breed. Nidorino and Nidoking can breed, yet their...
  4. Super Galaxy Convoy

I was wondering something, will Game Freak ever going to fix the Nidorina and Nidoqueen problem...

I was wondering something, will Game Freak ever going to fix the Nidorina and Nidoqueen problem of being unable to breed. They could have fix this back when Ruby and Sapphire was released but for some reason decide not to. And now 4 generations after Gold/Silver/Crystal, these two are still...
  5. Super Galaxy Convoy

Fragile Demo

I think that your story is quite interesting, I can't say much right now but what I would say is that you should have someone proofread your story and dialogue. Based on your screenshots, I can see a bit of grammatical errors. In the first screenshot; I don't think that is how you are supposed...
  6. Super Galaxy Convoy

Which video game world would you live in?

So many choices Let's see: Wild ARMs ar Tonelico Sky Gunner Luminous Arc Ys Golden Sun Rogue Galaxy Bujingai Chaos Legion Crimson Seas Dark Parables Xenosaga Endless Frontier Valkyria Chronicles
  7. Super Galaxy Convoy

Comipo Online Authentication

I have looked at my Firewall and Anti-Virus settings and ComiPo is not blocked. And seeing as how I'm able to post messages here means that there is nothing wrong with my ISP or my laptop's internet connection. So, what else could be the problem?
  8. Super Galaxy Convoy

It still isn't working for me. I keep getting the following message: " Because your PC is in offline mode, cannot access the internet. Cannot start "ComiPo!" Please run Internet Explorer, and turn off the check of [Work Offline] in [File] menu. " Now, as I have mention before, I have IE11...
  9. Super Galaxy Convoy

So, I'll just have to wait for now?
  10. Super Galaxy Convoy

I have tried to type in the URL for the authentication server but all I got are 404 and 403 errors in all my three browser: IE11, Chrome, Firefox.
  11. Super Galaxy Convoy

Today, when I try to use Comipo it said I need to do an Online Authentication. So I follow the instruction until it said that my PC is not connected to the internet and ask that I uncheck the Work Offline feature in Internet Explorer. Now, I have IE11 and the Work Offline feature is not...
  12. Super Galaxy Convoy

Default tileset but in black and white/greyscale?

I'm finished with all the edits to the default RTP tilesets.  https://imageshack.com/user/mark3425 Follow the links and you will find the edits I've made. Like I've said, they're all just color edits and very simple to do once you have GIMP or other image manipulation software.
  13. Super Galaxy Convoy

All it is is just color edits, nothing really special though.
  14. Super Galaxy Convoy

If you have a program like GIMP or Photoshop you can use it to make a grayscale version of the tilesets. Using tint screen will turn the entire screen, including the player characters, black and white. I take it that you don't want that, and only want the tilesets black and white. I'm currently...
  15. Super Galaxy Convoy

Requesting sprites touch-up

Yes, it is supposed to be like that. That is how it came out when I use the generator. Here is the link so you can see for yourself. http://www.geocities.jp/kurororo4/looseleaf/ I don't really need the darker hair, but thanks anyway.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safrasnativa