Recent content by Super Shy Gamer Girl

1. Super Shy Gamer Girl

Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

Hello! So I've tried this method, followed directions to a T multiple times. I keep running into a massive issue. I just tested it out on a brand new project with no plugins and excluding unused files and received the same results. What happens is I managed to go through Android studio and get...
  2. Super Shy Gamer Girl

Need help with Yanfly AnimatedSVBattler

That fixed it! ^_^ They were outdated. I didn't even think to look at that as a possible issue. I will from now on I can assure you of that! Thank you so very very very much!! *huggles for everyone*
  3. Super Shy Gamer Girl

I didn't see those responses. I just now saw that I need to update the plugin itself. So now I gotta figure out where that is cause I could have sworn I just downloaded it today from his website. >.< Thank you though! I will do that and move the message core as well. Fingers Crossed
  4. Super Shy Gamer Girl

It's the plugin itself I'm finding out. When I changed the plug in variables in regards to the Motions I get different results. Here's a video of what I've done. I've cleaned up the plugins, I only have Yanfly plugins and the RMMV there now. I put them in what I feel is the right order. And like...
  5. Super Shy Gamer Girl

@Haydeos I did that and it did not fix the issue T.T
  6. Super Shy Gamer Girl

I made this project like 5 days ago nothing has updated since I made the project (I have it on Steam so it updates automatically). But I will give that a go, maybe I'll get lucky and it'll fix it. 
  7. Super Shy Gamer Girl

The only plugin's I had on if you watched the video was the Yanfly's CoreBattler (which is required for the Animated one) And then Yanfly Messanger, and Yanfly Region restrictions. CoreBattler was above because it has to be, and the other two were below Animated SV Battler. All the other plugins...
  8. Super Shy Gamer Girl

Ok, yet another question. I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong or what I need to adjust in order to get this to work. Now I added the BattleCore plugin, and I have it placed above the AnimatedSVBattler plug in. I am wanting to use one of the actor sprites as the enemy. And after adding the...
  9. Super Shy Gamer Girl

Trying to make an inventory treasure chest

Yes basically I'm looking for where a chest when you go up to it, it has pre-determined items in it. The player can choose to take items out or leave it be, or only take one item and leave the rest, but then come back to it later on and be able to take the remaining items if they so choose...
  10. Super Shy Gamer Girl

Thanks. I'll check out that tutorial @Andar and thanks for the examples there @LadyBaskerville I was afraid it was going to get overly complicated and it seems it will, unless I can find a plug in. Who knew looking into a box and taking things out at random intervals when the player chooses to...
  11. Super Shy Gamer Girl

I really am new to this, though I got this program last year in January, I didn't explore much cause I wanted to get my characters and sprites fleshed out more and was waiting for GCH to come out with it's MV update that they had promised.....Of course we all saw where that went. But that's a...
  12. Super Shy Gamer Girl

The trials of being a gaming parent with gamer kids...

Lol. Yeah, that's how my cousins were raised. And they ended up having a really hard time once they got older and out into the real world. One became a felone, one a mom at 15 and the other turned his back on his mother. They finally wised up, the felone is a hard worker and great father, the...
  13. Super Shy Gamer Girl

He knows how to say please. In fact he says please, thank you and your welcome all appropriately when it suits him. I'm working on teaching him that if he wants someone to do something for him, he has to ask nicely rather then demand it. He just likes to push his limits and demand it go his way...
  14. Super Shy Gamer Girl

Cool. Thank you. I have more to post to the blog today, Basically everything I did in my overly...

Cool. Thank you. I have more to post to the blog today, Basically everything I did in my overly long status update I did before realizing that was a no-no >.>. But as I add to it if ever you see in content I put up things that could use work or tweaking always feel free to voice your opinion...
  15. Super Shy Gamer Girl

Hahahaha. This is what he does with specific games. Like crash bandicoot. (Yeah, we play older games in this home XD). And in the second one, out of the 5 levels to choose to play one is mostly water and platforms. And there is this jets ski part. He would insist I play the level until I get to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucansan