Recent content by SuperBlaze

1. SuperBlaze

RPG Maker MV v1.3.5 Update

Ah.. now i feel dumb... thanx Archeia for a quick answer :-D But i actually think thats a pretty neat feature, kuz sometimes i want to walk slow and use click and vice-versa. My thought is that maybe it should be the other way around, so that when you want to walk slow you chould use the shift...
  2. SuperBlaze

RPG Maker MV v1.3.5 Update

Hey folks :) i love Rpg maker as a hole. Fantastic engine !! But now after this update i noticed that my dashing is not working right. Actor have normal speed while dashing no accelerated speed. Do anyone else have this problem? And do anyone know how to fix this or know what i am doing wrong...
  3. SuperBlaze

Yanfly Element Core Plugin support

I dont know if you have solved this problem, but I had the same issues. I had to check it the hard way of going threw all my plugins and find the one causing yhe trouble. I found out in my caze it was the Damagecore plugin. I had to reinstall the plugin, after that it all worked fine.  I...
  4. SuperBlaze

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

You also need the weapon or armor to have a notetag of something like this: <Augment Slots> Rune Glyph Orb Mark </Augment Slots> sry to dobbel post on this.
  5. SuperBlaze

Did you put Orb into the plugin`s parameter, there is a note inside the plugin to discribe type of augments. You can choose names of augments by yourself. make sure you have Orb as an type of Augment.
  6. SuperBlaze

I dont know where to post this sugestion , but i was woundering if there is any way to have an actor use Stimulant potion or similar items on dead actors as an automatic effect like the Auto-Potion effect if you have a stimulant or similar in your inventory. I tried to modify the Auto-potion...
  7. SuperBlaze

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Hi everyone, i got a few ideas for the action sequences of tiamat that The Amazing Yanfly made a video about. I did not find any thread on Tiamat`s skills and sequences, so i tried to copy them from what i saw in Yanfly`s Tiamat video that he made with the animated battler from the...
  8. SuperBlaze

Hi  Yanfly, Love your work. Its Amazing !!! I have an issue with the Tips & Tricks "LIVING DEAD".  I really like the idea, but my in my game they still die when reaching 0 HP.   I am using only Yanfly  plugins.  Exept for some Hime plugins, but they are only to show more choices and the...
  9. SuperBlaze

[XDE] xDGameStudios Engine - CodeLanguage (NEW v2.0)

I got the same error. I figured i was not using the nr.1 language in plugin command. After the v2.0 uppdate the plugin command should be f.eks.:    CodeLanguage Learn 1 A  Where 1 is the nr. for the code language. if you have 2 code languages it would be  feks.:    CodeLanguage Learn 2 A  ...
  10. SuperBlaze

RPG Maker MV Version 1.1 Update + Changelog!

Thank you team :-D This is great !!!! love the Character Generator update Thank you !!! Thank you !!! Thank You  I am very happy with this update it works as a sunshine !
  11. SuperBlaze

Terrax Lighting system

I would be delighted to look at your Demo Fitcher. I still have a issue on how to implement the plugin comands instead of the tints that I\v been using in my day/night common event.
  12. SuperBlaze

Terrax Lighting system

Thx for the update Terrax. I can survive if the collors is not exacly the same as my tints as long as i can use the plugin comands on the different plugin/tints im my common event with my cycle variable. I just need to be able to use  the plugins  light object and tourch effect in my different...
  13. SuperBlaze

Terrax Lighting system

I want to thank Terrax for a great plugin. Amasing work ! I started to use this plugin in a dungeon of my game. I am currently using a  day/night system with different tint tones dependent on a variable in a paralell common event . I want the variable to set the tint not the clock because it...
  14. SuperBlaze

I think the 16 slash from Alluria was real cool. I modifyed it with a lot of action effects like this. if anyone interested its in spoiler.
  15. SuperBlaze

Sry i dont know how to make spoiler, but her is what i tried so far. i cant make the enemy move more than  regular back on atack i want it to move enemy alot backwards like the uppercut do uppwards. can you see what i am doing wrong her. <target action> se: Wind10 move user: target, center, 5...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_3 added!
index.php

ScreenShot_1_3_2022_1_32_12.png
I feel QSprite for MV is underrated. I basically am able to use my chibi sideview battlers I drew on the maps and have all the motions available. this'll help a lot with cutscenes.
I've figured out how to reasonably tall-ify chibi sprites on my editor. I like that making tall sprites gives me control on expressing how tall characters seem on the field relative to each other as well as better differentiate adult sprites from child sprites.
doing some wacky experimental stuff in MV right now :kaoluv: I cannot wait to drop what I've been working on
Doing RPG Maker News for this week. (January 14th - 20th, 2022)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kitismad