Recent content by supercow

1. supercow

Uploading Game to Kongregate

did they have forum ? cant you ask there ? or maybe just sent mail to one of its "moderators" . if you can post content there there must be someone or group who moderate them .
  2. supercow

The Resource WIP thread 2

dont know exactly what you want , did you just find it strange and wanted to ask why ? is the air duct so big that you can stand on it ? , if not just draw the character to crawl position .
  3. supercow

Sorta new but not really

welcome :) hope i get to see your game in the future BD
  4. supercow

How can I create an RPG game that's not Undertale?

easy , ignore it and make your own game with your own style while having fun , if you too focus on other games you will lose sight on the importance of your game ( what exactly do you want to make game for ? ). dont be discouraged with other games , make your own and pour your time and effort...
  5. supercow

XP Tileset collisions not working

" player can walk through every tile for some reason " perhaps you have blank O tiles in 2nd / 3rd layer that is NOT the very first tile . only use first tile (upper far left) to have blank tiles on 2nd + 3rd that doesnt override all tiles . " even with the X's on them or passages. "...
  6. supercow

XP Tileset collisions not working

passage : O= pass , X= cant pass on all direction passage (4 dir) = you can adjust which path a tile wont be able to pass or you have a tile that is blank (and had passage X) on one of the 3 layers
  7. supercow

Go XP or MV?

im xp user but i suggest also looking for the script that you need for your game because some script made for a particular game maker only . xp is old so many script available out there . mv is new although it does have newest script for it out there but not as much as xp (for now)  it...
  8. supercow

How to make enemies notice you

did you ask script for RMXP or RMMV ? if its XP search super event sensor heretic
  9. supercow

Action Music Royalty Free

@Alvonso thats really not a nice things to say :| , at least give your reasons for it . @marcelofernandezmusic desolation: maybe cool for zombie game , or dramatic scene . btw at 2:10 the screeching pitch hurt my ears , is that acceptable to you ? although to be fair that weird...
  10. supercow

Arcade games and other recreational stuff

yes :) there are also other amazing game machine made in japan web , i forgot the link , you can ask around here .
  11. supercow

Arcade games and other recreational stuff

well im not a pro but i do made game machine , i think theres DDR as well . http://starlands.deviantart.com/gallery/53877751/Etc other people made awesome game machine too but i dont know their link
  12. supercow

i think theres also FEXNA

i think theres also FEXNA
  13. supercow

Parallax maps take too much Data

milennin : i dont use MV , i only use XP  , the sound is a few byte , music sure its a few mb depending on the music . if the music is just loop and short its possible to be less than 1 mb .
  14. supercow

find program that can change it to .ogg (sorry its been so long so i may be wrong of the name) . been so long i forgot the program that i have used , sorry .
  15. supercow

1. know for sure that its because of the paralax map and not the music that you did not pack , its possible to decrease the size of music/sound into just a few 30-100 byte (sound) , music probably more than 100 byte . 2. decrease the size of the paralax map = decrease their quality . -> use...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.
I'm currently playing Ara Fell - I can see why it's had generally good reviews. The exploration aspect is pretty strong and the writing is passable.

The game auto-saves and offers an option to turn back just before each major combat, and immediately brings the player back to the last position saved when there's a TPK. Convenient at the very least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funland