superkoopa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey people. I have been busy working on the first area of my game. Still needs improvements to some of the animation but I'm pretty pleased with how it's turning out so far!

superkoopa
    superkoopa
    Hmm, how do I embed a gif from giphy? I've done it before but now I'm completely clueless!

Edit- I figured it out!
    Nenen
    Nenen
    Love the look, Intrigued with the concept, Can't wait to see more!
    superkoopa
    superkoopa
    @Nenen Thank you! Hopefully I have more to show soon! Just working on a bit of mapping at the moment. My problem is trying to find the free time and energy to do so!
    Reactions: Nenen
    Made some progress on my game, mostly mapping. Learned quite a bit in the process!.

M6eUoTT.png
    The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!
    I kinda spent the day having my own little gamejam and came up with this Catastrophe!

GZOq45s.png
    superkoopa
    superkoopa
    Don't mind me, i'm just being melodramatic. I have to remind myself why I do this, for me! hopefully I have some more to share in the next coming days. Thanks for commenting!
    Kes
    Kes
    It can also be a time zone thing. In my time zone that was posted 2:45 am, so quite late evening in the US and far too early for Europe to notice. By the time US is fully here, lots of new posts will have pushed it down the page. As always, timing is all.

Having said that, I like that screen and hope you do more with it.
    superkoopa
    superkoopa
    @Kes I think that is probably the reason, I'm in the u.k and I did not post it until the early hours of the morning, I'll have to keep that in mind for future posts. On another note, Thanks Kes, I hope to do more with it, watch this space!
    The honeymoon period is over with Cyberpunk 2077, It sadly doesnt live up to the hype, pretty graphics arent everything (especially when I cant even do something as simple as changing the radio station over!). Replaying Breath of the wild has reminded me what a good game really looks like, plus that one has good glitches!....
    Playing Trails of Cold Steel for the first time, I had no idea it would be this much of a blast. Criminally underrated imo.
    superkoopa
    superkoopa
    @bgillisp I think I know what you are referring to, I dont know how it ends story wise, but I do know the fashion in which it ends. I wished I started the first game on easy, though i've done some grinding and i'm having an easier time now for sure!

Hopefully I do get round to playing Trails in the Sky. My gaming backlog at the moment is humongous!
    superkoopa
    superkoopa
    @Riazey I went in to it practically blind, I saw it on sale and figured what the heck! So glad I did though, really surprised how good it is.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    One thing to remember in Cold Steel is if you lose a battle you can select weaken enemies and retry, and it will nerf the enemies in that fight by about 10% on all stats. And you can do it multiple times too, though I have not tested using it more than 2x in the same fight so far.
    I put steam whistles on my airship! added a few other details too, and steam whistles!
    Something I'd like to see in the new Rpgmaker is to have more than one semi transparent colour for assets.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Or you could just make your assets with transparency ;)
    Busy adding some life to one of my maps
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?
Oh boi!! Nikki angst!!

Not sure what to call the shrooms, but they eat you up inside for a week, and then they leave you with suicidal thoughts or something. I'm not sure yet.
Turns out our homegirl got an accidental whiff of em. :kaosigh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moisedx