Recent content by superkoopa

1. superkoopa

The honeymoon period is over with Cyberpunk 2077, It sadly doesnt live up to the hype, pretty...

The honeymoon period is over with Cyberpunk 2077, It sadly doesnt live up to the hype, pretty graphics arent everything (especially when I cant even do something as simple as changing the radio station over!). Replaying Breath of the wild has reminded me what a good game really looks like, plus...
  2. superkoopa

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Mr. Detective I feel like the length of the laser should be travelling across the whole screen, or stopping when it meets an object (though that may prove tricky).
  3. superkoopa

Cyberpunk 2077

I'm playing on the Base PS4, and it is playable to me. Though ideally I'd be running the game on pc with the highest settings if I could. Though I must say, it's a miracle it even runs on current gen. My thoughts on the game so far is that It's definitely the most ambitious game I've played in...
  4. superkoopa

Amy's Artwork

Your work is always awesome, but I am really digging the use of colour in those sprites. 10/10.
  5. superkoopa

Heya, figured I'd post a little something I've been working on, it's just concept art at the moment really, going for a graphic novel vibe.
  6. superkoopa

@Riazey I went in to it practically blind, I saw it on sale and figured what the heck! So glad I...

@Riazey I went in to it practically blind, I saw it on sale and figured what the heck! So glad I did though, really surprised how good it is.
  7. superkoopa

@bgillisp I think I know what you are referring to, I dont know how it ends story wise, but I do...

@bgillisp I think I know what you are referring to, I dont know how it ends story wise, but I do know the fashion in which it ends. I wished I started the first game on easy, though i've done some grinding and i'm having an easier time now for sure! Hopefully I do get round to playing Trails in...
  8. superkoopa

@DaveTheArakin I've not played them, although I've done some digging on the trails series and...

@DaveTheArakin I've not played them, although I've done some digging on the trails series and I've read that they are rated even higher than Cold Steel. One day!
  9. superkoopa

Playing Trails of Cold Steel for the first time, I had no idea it would be this much of a blast...

Playing Trails of Cold Steel for the first time, I had no idea it would be this much of a blast. Criminally underrated imo.
  10. superkoopa

Tony Hawk Pro Skater has put a serious dent into my game making plans, I must resist, ahh screw...

Tony Hawk Pro Skater has put a serious dent into my game making plans, I must resist, ahh screw it...do a kickflip!
  11. superkoopa

Going through the same thing mate, keep strong for your Nan and family.

Going through the same thing mate, keep strong for your Nan and family.
  12. superkoopa

150% Sprite Scale?

Hmm, you could just copy the left half of the 150% scale sprite, paste it, and then rotate it horizontally.
  13. superkoopa

@Guardinthena Awesome! I'm glad it worked! I've realized that the key to pixel art is to not actually do pixel art lol
  14. superkoopa

@Guardinthena To make the statue blend in more, I would use the pixelise tool found in krita, maybe sharpen it a tad bit too.
  15. superkoopa

Finally took the plunge and got myself MV. Time for some productivity!

Finally took the plunge and got myself MV. Time for some productivity!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.
I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
how it looks from the top
Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiteSilverwind