sura_tc's Recent Activity

1. sura_tc replied to the thread Kickstarter and other crowdfunding services.

One thing I clearly learned from making games is that humans are quite, still, primitive.

Oct 23, 2019 at 9:55 AM
  2. sura_tc replied to the thread YEP EventChasePlayer - Make the map encounter blind.

No, on another page. Not the same page.

Oct 23, 2019 at 8:57 AM
  3. sura_tc replied to the thread Kickstarter and other crowdfunding services.

It's pretty rough to start out. If you are established, you can push your true goal. If you are starting out though, do whatever it...

Oct 23, 2019 at 7:50 AM
  4. sura_tc replied to the thread YEP EventChasePlayer - Make the map encounter blind.

Connect the skill to a switch. Add a page (for the switch) to mobs and set it to random movement?

Oct 23, 2019 at 7:32 AM
  5. sura_tc replied to the thread Kickstarter and other crowdfunding services.

This is the key part. You do need either a very charming or a sexy female character(s). This is how it works on the internet, I am afraid.

Oct 23, 2019 at 7:13 AM
  6. sura_tc replied to the thread How did your main project start?.

Not quite the same for me. I wanted my stories to be materialized via games. And arts (characters) to be materialized through 3D. The...

Oct 23, 2019 at 3:02 AM
  7. sura_tc replied to the thread How did your main project start?.

I began to write something in late 1980s. And I am still writing it now in 2019 (Now, it has 1,000+ pages). Although it began only...

Oct 23, 2019 at 2:57 AM
  8. sura_tc replied to the thread Kickstarter and other crowdfunding services.

Not sure Kickstarter is any good anymore. I got burnt by few projects that ran away. Since then I no longer visit Kickstarter. Patreon,...

Oct 23, 2019 at 1:05 AM
  9. sura_tc replied to the thread Thoughts on Requesting Assistance with Enemy/Progression Balance.

Don't let anyone meddle in your game. It's your idea, your concept; stick with it being yours. That's my advice.

Oct 21, 2019 at 1:12 AM
  10. sura_tc replied to the thread New and intimidated.

A full year. I think I spent about 4 hours every single day for the full 365 days.

Oct 20, 2019 at 2:21 AM
  11. sura_tc replied to the thread is the secret to success making 18+ content?.

Have to agree on loss of significance in press / media. It has been quite noticeable in the last few years, which I think is a good thing.

Oct 19, 2019 at 7:20 AM
  12. sura_tc replied to the thread New and intimidated.

Well, my first game was the largest one I've made ironically. (50 ~ 60 hours of game play with 92 quests) Don't wanna do it again and...

Oct 19, 2019 at 2:18 AM
  13. sura_tc replied to the thread is the secret to success making 18+ content?.

It all began with Steam greenlight. They were the first one (a large company) to start accepting indie games onto their platform. That...

Oct 19, 2019 at 2:07 AM
  14. sura_tc replied to the thread is the secret to success making 18+ content?.

Regardless, Steam adult games are spreading at a rapid speed. Even some adult JRPG (aka hentai games) are making it to Steam. So, I am...

Oct 19, 2019 at 1:56 AM
  15. sura_tc replied to the thread is the secret to success making 18+ content?.

Could be. Given how many I've seen though, I am inclined to believe that it is allowed. Additionally, during Steam product review...

Oct 19, 2019 at 1:37 AM