Recent content by SushiAssado

1. SushiAssado

I having a question about a song.

I'm with a commercial project, and I'm using this song as a battle theme, but I do not remember where I downloaded it, someone knows if it's from a game or artist, and if it's available for commercial use?if yes let me know. Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong area. here is:
  2. SushiAssado

Force crash and continue where you left off

Ok Thanks that's works. But how do I do the autoload without the title screen or pressing load game? or can not do it? I want to force it to load when the X switch is active, or something like that, without the player needing to click continue
  3. SushiAssado

Force crash and continue where you left off

How can I make a scene that the character breaks the fourth wall, closes the game, and when you open again, the game continues where you left off? like Doki Doki, Undertale, im scared, etc
  4. SushiAssado

I'm having a bug with the script WeaponOverActor

Worked perfectly C: thank you very much, sorry for the way I did the post, it's my first time here
  5. SushiAssado

I did not know about the console, here is f12 :c
  6. SushiAssado

@LadyBaskerville when I activate this script and I do not have any equipped weapons and enter into battle, this error appears "can not read property 'meta' of null" ,but when I'm equipped with a weapon nothing happens, sSorry for the inconvenience, I do not want to be boring. ;c
  7. SushiAssado

thx I will do now

thx I will do now
  8. SushiAssado

I'm having a problem with a plugin of yours, could you help me? is the WeaponOverActor, can not...

I'm having a problem with a plugin of yours, could you help me? is the WeaponOverActor, can not read property 'meta' of null
  9. SushiAssado

Orange Time System

Sorry for intruding, but help me with one thing, I made some caves but when I use the inside switch, the cave is all lit up, it was supposed to stay dark forever, not the opposite

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peem9262