sushibyte
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How far did you get with your mine cart vehicle? I only ask because I just made a mine cart demo. If you still need tips on how to implement you can ask me.

But the easiest way is to set the passage options of the rail tiles in the tileset settings so that you cannot go off the track (passage 4-way settings). Then you just have a mine cart event that you interact with and it changes your player into a mine cart. You can then move and hide the mine cart event so it's out of the way. You can have track exit nodes that turn your player back into the player.
    sushibyte
    sushibyte
    I didn't get very far because the tiles limited on how I wanted to implement it..but I will work on it 
    gilgamar
    gilgamar
    If you need any assistance let me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sheila Nagase

same caption as before. :3
"Be as honest as you possibly can as often as you can. It makes your lies much easier to believe."
Each new game means new ways to survive and you need to adapt when you have 10 different stores with lots of items for your adventure
It took really long to gather the 4 siblings to make this pictur- where did the fourth one go!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frostlord_Icy