Recent content by Suzio Uwabami

1. Suzio Uwabami

[RGGS3]Khas Awesome Light + Galv Use Item Compatibility

Great, thanks that worked! I didn't play around with that option so much, just kinda gone to Zero and 180.  Thanks again!
  2. Suzio Uwabami

[RGGS3]Khas Awesome Light + Galv Use Item Compatibility

Hey guys, I have the problem that the menu of "Galv Use Item on Event" And Khas Awesome Light Effects Script don't work together. It looks like this: Anyone know how to fix it? Tried to move the scripts around 'n stuff and changing the configuration, nothing worked for me :/ Thanks...
  3. Suzio Uwabami

Equip Skill System

Yea, adding more slots to a tier would be awesome! Like, you do a secret mission and then you can equip more Master Skills or something :D
  4. Suzio Uwabami

Save File Extras

Nice script! Is there a chance that you would add character stepping animation in the save menu? Would look cool in my opinion
  5. Suzio Uwabami

6 man party - Yanfly Main Menu

[/SPOILER]My god, this is beautiful! I am stunned! :)  I'm so happy that I could help to create something nice like this :D Ahhh, my first time helping someone out in this forum, and it turned out so good, I'm so happy, haha
  6. Suzio Uwabami

Galv's Magic Shards

Wooooow beautyful!!
  7. Suzio Uwabami

Sorry it took so long! I was gone for awhile, but that was actually good, as I edited the menu layout's script. I'm not a scripter, I just used what I knew and found the things I need to edit. I edited the script so you have 7 commands per row, so that it does not start scrolling. If you need...
  8. Suzio Uwabami

Galv's Magic Shards

Ahh, was wondering where that error came from. Good to know 
  9. Suzio Uwabami

Can you tell me how you changed it to showing 6 members in the menu? I'll try something out if I know how :) EDIT: The closest I can come to that is this:  But I don't know yet to show 6 party members, so I used Galv's Bust Menu, because it had that feature. And the other looks like this...
  10. Suzio Uwabami

Galv's Magic Shards

I have a very good idea for that, I think, lol. Look at MoogleX Passive Skill system. He uses "dummy weapons" for the passive skills, so the skill has more options in stats and such. So if Galv would make it compatible with it, you could make a link shard, that would learn you a passive from...
  11. Suzio Uwabami

Galv's Magic Shards

Hey Galv, are you still thinking about making it possible that passive skills can be learned from linked shards? MoogleX just brought out a passive skill system too, and it would be lovely to have skills in the linked shard too :)   But anyway, I love your scripts <3 This is actually the first...
  12. Suzio Uwabami

Passive Skill

It granted the player a number of AP at every level (pictured as gems, here), so that the player could chose what passive skill to activate. He could learn the abilitiy by equiping a weapon/armor or after he mastered it to be able to keep it without the equipment [/SPOILER]I definitely think...
  13. Suzio Uwabami

Mini Map

Is there a way to make the map bigger for smaller maps? Because at the moment it looks like you can just use it for massive world maps. But I divide my world maps, and also would like to use the map in towns 
  14. Suzio Uwabami

Equip Skill System

Yea. stars would be cool too. And yea, didn't thought about colorblind players, very thoughtful of you :)  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
I was making a cutscene where Hero's dad got killed by the dragon but when he lose its say game over and send you to the tittle screen. How can remove game over for that cutscene
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zookx1