Recent content by SuzuMito7u7

1. SuzuMito7u7

Dr.Xamã - Game Jolt API on RPG MAKER MV

How can I login the user automatically? I tried to save the name and token in game variables, but I can't find a way to do that... Some help will be appreciate
  2. SuzuMito7u7

Your forum name?

My forum name makes sense in spanish. The name is SuzuMito7u7 (Now I use Suzu to abreviate it). So, "su" means "his/her" in spain and "zumito" means something like "little juice" in spain. But that name comes from "Suzu", "Suzume" is the long way and in japanese means "sparrow", my favorite...
  3. SuzuMito7u7

Is there a way to reset an event based on my time system? More info inside.

Not very sure but I found this, "n" shows all the multiples in console and "multiples" shows how many multiples are between 1-100. Hope this can help!
  4. SuzuMito7u7

FREE [CLOSED] Looking for voice actors (short phrases) - Horror game similar to FNaF | Mystery Souls 2

Thank you so much. You can send me the audios by gmail (contacto.suzugames@gmail.com) or by PM, these are the lines that I need:
  5. SuzuMito7u7

FREE [CLOSED] Looking for voice actors (short phrases) - Horror game similar to FNaF | Mystery Souls 2

Engine: Rpg Maker MV Sypnosis: The game is about a father who is trying to solve his daughter's case on his own because the police cannot find the culprit. The father will have to work in a medical center where they are developing a cure for the drug that has left his daughter in a coma and...
  6. SuzuMito7u7

RMMV Loading using a script call

I think SceneManager isn't necessary, you can try this script that I use. This script skips the continue window slot and loads the last file. Hope it works!
  7. SuzuMito7u7

Suzu's AdSystem - Sponsor someone and reward players!

It's not possible with this plugin. This plugin only works to sponsor a YouTuber that play your game for example. So players can see his channel and claim a reward and the Youtuber can upload more videos to thanks you for the ad (You can use your own website to sponsor too). But I'm not...
  8. SuzuMito7u7

Suzu's AdSystem - Sponsor someone and reward players!

Suzu_AdSystem.js By SuzuGames Introduction: Do you need to sponsor someone in your game in exchange for the player to earn coins? With this plugin you will be able to reward your players for seeing advertising that you select for yourself. Features: - You can set as many ads as you want. - You...
  9. SuzuMito7u7

RMMV [SOLVED] Need a plugin that allows me to add photos to the title screen with switches

PERFECT! Just what I was looking for, thank you so much for your help!
  10. SuzuMito7u7

RMMV [SOLVED] Need a plugin that allows me to add photos to the title screen with switches

Well, I'm using MOG_TitlePictureCom.js for my title screen, but I don't found any plugin that allows me to set a picture on the title screen when the player is playing the game. One of the very near examples I can found is from the game Undertale. When you are progressing in the game the title...
  11. SuzuMito7u7

RMMV [SOLVED] I need a plugin for skip the save slot

So sorry for not answering. I found a plugin that met what I needed, thank you very much for the help.
  12. SuzuMito7u7

I disabled all the plugins and it doesn't work (I only see the default title screen). Is there any other way?
  13. SuzuMito7u7

I use this autosave: /*: * @plugindesc Allows creating, loading, and deleting save files with plugin commands. * @author Sabi * * @help * Plugin Commands: * *AutoSave <index> : Create a save game with index <index> *LoadSave <index> : Loads a save game with index <index>...
  14. SuzuMito7u7

I only have 1 slot so maybe helps, but I think the plugin doesn't work. Maybe the plugin need a dependence plugin?
  15. SuzuMito7u7

I mean in the title screen, I disabled the savescreen in all the game but I don't know how to disable it in the title screen.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png
How many people actually like action commands? (Which is pressing a button at the right time during an attack to deal more damage.)
It is a curse and a blessing getting better at javascript after each plugin... Now I am considering changing two previous plugins completely, and they're not small plugins either -.-' Not to mention that I'll add more features... This is why I never manage to release a game, I just keep updating everything I've already done :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLOKO92