Share This Page

SwarleyPilgrim

Internet Billionaire, Male, 28, from St. John's, Newfoundland

Veteran
SwarleyPilgrim was last seen:
Mar 23, 2019
    1. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      Don't think I'll have my first chapter out by Valentines Day after all </3
      1. Zortik
        Zortik
        If a major milestone isn't in reach, shift your focus to smaller ones and keep going :)
        Feb 4, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    2. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      *sigh* Work ID pictures to be taken today. Hope I look alright! D:
    3. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      I think it's time for my creepy avatar to leave. It's been a grand time, but I have such better pictures to choose from. Goodbye, pink unicorn... thing.
    4. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      Happy Monday! Here's to another week of work, school, and life! How was everyone's weekend? =3
    5. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      Going to watch some YouTube videos and spend some time on the forum in hopes I get some motivation to work on my game xD
    6. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      Here's hoping I can get you guys a demo next week! If you're curious about the game, I posted in the correct forum to talk about the plot and what not. It's going to be silly!! I'm excited =3
    7. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      Good morning, all! Happy Friday! =3   Feels like I haven't gotten any RPG work done this week, but fingers crossed for the weekend! When do you do most of your work?
    8. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      The first chapter of my game takes place in a town based on Valentines Day. Sure hope I can get a demo to you guys before the big V-day!
    9. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      While playing or creating RPG's, what's your poison? I drink tea in the mornings, and usually Mountain Dew for the rest of the day.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Iavra
        Iavra
        I've moved to more healthy drinks (water, tea), sometimes a hot chocolate, usually on friday evening when i'm relaxing from the week.
        Jan 21, 2016
      3. Atlas Rose
        Atlas Rose
        All day usually root beer or apple juice for me.
        Jan 21, 2016
      4. SwarleyPilgrim
        SwarleyPilgrim
        @NeoFantasy

- Those are two very yummy choices. Adding ice cubes to chocolate milk makes it super yummy!

@Vox Novus

- Mountain Dew is so good =3 The blue one is my favorite!

@Iavra

- I can't see myself not drinking tea any time during the week. Regular old Orange Peako foor me.

@Atlas Rose

- Root Beer is great too! Smells like toothpaste if you have the right mindset, though ;D
        Jan 21, 2016
    10. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      Another boring day at work, another awesome day of watching the activity page =3  
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        Lol I do the same thing class.
        Jan 21, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    11. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      I was so excited to work on my latest project when I was at work, but as soon as I got home I lost all motivation. What do you guys do to motivate yourself to keep working on your RPG projects?
      1. TheGamedawg
        TheGamedawg
        Get a little done everyday.  Even if it's something as simple as a single enemy.  Some progress is better than none.
        Jan 21, 2016
      2. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        I use gam making to procrastinate from real work ;)
        Jan 21, 2016
      3. SwarleyPilgrim
        SwarleyPilgrim
        @TheGamedawg

- That's good advice! I'll try to push myself to get at least one thing done xD

@Alkorri

- That's probably why I'm so excited to work on RPG's when I'm at work =P
        Jan 21, 2016
    12. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      I've literally spent most of today just watching the Activity page. Work is so boring, and you guys are so interseting! I just wish I could help with problems/requests more. Someday! =3
      2. SwarleyPilgrim
        SwarleyPilgrim
        @Ms Littlefish

- I had you guys open last night instead of Twitter. I'm never away from Twitter :|
        Jan 21, 2016
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I use Twitter quite a bit but sometimes I forget it's there because a large amount of the people I talk to on Twitter are also here.
        Jan 21, 2016
      4. SwarleyPilgrim
        SwarleyPilgrim
        @Ms Littlefish

- Twitter is just fantastic! I'm sure I'll end up the same way, everyone I've talked to here has just been so great so far! Twitter follow worthy for sure! :3
        Jan 21, 2016
    13. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      The most exciting part of my day is literally walking through the office door... We have to sacn our cards and it spins! So exciting! =3
    14. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      Good morning, all! Back at work and I'm already bored...
      2. SwarleyPilgrim
        SwarleyPilgrim
        @Nirwanda

- It seems to be a big buggy at the mo'  I use the at symbol with one letter, if the username selection doesn't load, I take the letter away and try again, while slowly adding the rest of their username =P

And yeah, a break would be nice. I'll take two weeks holidays during the summer sometime =D
        Jan 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        @SwarleyPilgrim

Hey, it worked, thanks!

Man, you deserve them, I have a friend who was also working since he was a teen and he regrets it. He says his brain got hardwired to only think about work because of it.
        Jan 20, 2016
      4. SwarleyPilgrim
        SwarleyPilgrim
        @Nirwanda

- I wouldn't mind so much if I had a bunch of money saved, or a house, or a car, but I've been working all this time and I'm still living paycheck to paycheck. Thankfully I've been able to keep my hobbies like RPG Maker and YouTube as top tier. Work comes second, normally =P
        Jan 20, 2016
    15. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      Only an hour left at work! Can't wait to get home so I can upload some screenshots of my WIP =3   Hoping for some interesting feedback <3
    16. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      This auto refresh activity page is saving me from the boredom of work! Hurrah! 
    17. SwarleyPilgrim
      SwarleyPilgrim
      Love the new look! :D  Want to get into using this site and getting to know you all =3    Nice to meet you!
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 7, 1990 (Age: 28)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I love to make people laugh! At the end of the day, that's my only goal. Smiles can bring so much joy to not only others, but myself, so I try to do it as much as possible. YouTube is my central hub for comedy and general enjoyment, if you want to check me out, just ask! =3

Interact