1. SweetMeltyLove

Good point! If I ever become a thief I'll remember to wear colorful clothes

Good point! If I ever become a thief I'll remember to wear colorful clothes
  2. SweetMeltyLove

My older sister is 11 years older than me

My older sister is 11 years older than me
  3. SweetMeltyLove

Wierd Photoshop Problem

I know Ctrl+Shift+V will paste in the same place, and if you select an area and paste normally, it'll paste in the center of the area
  4. SweetMeltyLove

Favorite NES game?

Top 10 in no order: The Guardian Legend 1943 Mr.Gimmick Crysis Force River City Ransom Little Samson Super Mario Bros 1, 2 and 3 Megaman 2 and 6 Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! The Legend of Zelda Never too late! As a kid I had a master system so I only played NES games when I was at least 20+ I got...
  5. SweetMeltyLove

May Goals and Progress Thread

I started working on making my own RPG engine, using RPGMaker as a base of what to do next. Going well so far, got a basic atb combat going, with damage calculation, stats, equips and buffs
  6. SweetMeltyLove

Favorite RPG (growing up)

The first RPG I remember playing was Silver, released in 1999 for PC. It had real-time combat and graphics similar to FF7. The story is the most cliche you can get but I love it. Even the obligatory sewer level was not a bad one The other one was Dark Stone, also released in 1999 for PC. This...
  7. SweetMeltyLove

"Don't go here yet." or Extremely Blatant Roadblocks

The worse I've encountered were in Pokemon Black 2 Old man in an underground tunnel: "I'm cleaning here. Come back later" (and he just stays there staring at me) Group of men blocking my path: "Why are we here? Who knows?" they say Dude standing in front of a cave: "You can't go here" Yeah ok...
  8. SweetMeltyLove

It would seem I forgot how to post images here too, or is the image tag broken?

It would seem I forgot how to post images here too, or is the image tag broken?
  9. SweetMeltyLove

Achievement get! [IMG]

Achievement get!
  10. SweetMeltyLove

"O" is a great letter for spelling things such as Omelette

"O" is a great letter for spelling things such as Omelette
  11. SweetMeltyLove

Purchased RPG Maker VX to not be "a pirate" in "that way" anymore.

Construct 2 is not free, it costs $200 :P Godot and Unity are free but also orders of magnitude more complex than RPGMaker. You're paying for the pre-built systems, editor and the huge library of free assets. It's like the difference between buying a shelf and cutting trees to build one
  12. SweetMeltyLove

Skills or States for Merchant Class

Are you making a post for every class or is there some you're thinking and researching on your own?
  13. SweetMeltyLove

If they are mp3s, converting to ogg can save a ton of space

If they are mp3s, converting to ogg can save a ton of space
  14. SweetMeltyLove

Well there are worse kinks out there

Well there are worse kinks out there

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Succesfully finished a quest of saving my kitty who fell from a wall!

+25XP

MrKiwi leveled up!
MrKiwi learned how to save his kitty!
Final sprint for me, although a long one. If everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of the year. Then I'll have to take the Bar classes and exams (4 months), then I'm off to practicing law (as an intern for 6 months, paid of course, then I'll be a full fledged attorney).
I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.
Back after almost two years! O_O"
It's time to get back to my unfinished character sprite attempt AND JS/plugin making learning! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Churlesc