Recent content by Sword_of_Dusk

1. Sword_of_Dusk

Death Counter Plugin

What exactly are you looking for here? Your previous post indicated you just needed the Reraise skill.
  2. Sword_of_Dusk

Death Counter Plugin

If you're looking to create Reraise, this should do it (unless it broke with an MV update at some point). https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/special-state-autolife.48847/ Should that plugin not work for whatever reason, or you happen to be using the Yanfly suite, Yanfly has you...
  3. Sword_of_Dusk

How do I make status affects that cripple the player?

To combo with Andar's post, I'm fairly certain this is the plugin you'll need. http://himeworks.com/2015/11/progressive-states-mv/
  4. Sword_of_Dusk

YEP ATB not working

Version 1.28 is the latest version of Yanfly's ATB System. If you ever need to check version number against your copy, just look at the plugin's changelog on http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Main_Page
  5. Sword_of_Dusk

Conditional state/debuff immunity

Well, it's a bit excessive to do, but you could make duplicates of all your states and debuffs, making one copy of each the magic triggered version. Then just give your character state resist traits for the magic triggered versions. I've not tried this myself, but maybe it'll work.
  6. Sword_of_Dusk

Need help with Yanfly Item Synthesis...

You using any kind of custom menu?
  7. Sword_of_Dusk

Need help with Yanfly Item Synthesis...

@HighKingArthur Are you closing your synthesis ingredients tag correctly? With </Synthesis Ingredients>
  8. Sword_of_Dusk

Issues with DreamX Show Parameters and Yanfly Item Core

Decided to try out Quasi Params Plus and DreamX's Show Parameters in order to add and show two new parameters to my game that would work with the Yanfly suite. Though both are a bit older, everything seemed to do exactly what I need them to, but there's an oddity with looking at weapons and...
  9. Sword_of_Dusk

Show Parameters

I have an odd issue that no one else seems to have, based on my search of this thread. Both Show Parameters and Quasi Params Plus do exactly what I need them to, but there's an oddity with looking at weapons and armor through the item menu. The weapons doesn't show any stat changes at all...
  10. Sword_of_Dusk

YEP Subclass addon

Bump because I completely changed the thread contents of what this used to be. Talk about repurposing!
  11. Sword_of_Dusk

Character keeps taking no damage, how do I fix that?

Everything seems to be in order based on the provided pics, but what are the traits on the weapon and actor?
  12. Sword_of_Dusk

To use tropes or not to use tropes in your game...

It's not often I actually find myself quoting TV Tropes, but here we are: Tropes are not the same thing as cliches. They may be brand new but seem trite and hackneyed; they may be thousands of years old but seem fresh and new. They are not bad, they are not good; tropes are tools that the...
  13. Sword_of_Dusk

Instant Death Spell but you gain no EXP or Gold from it

@RedFoxGaming The plugins Aesica mentioned are indeed free. Yanfly actually has a whole bundle of free plugins. And even the paid ones are $1 each, so not very pricey.
  14. Sword_of_Dusk

YEP Subclass addon

Hoping I can get some assistance on this one. Using Yanfly's Class Change Core and Subclass, I've been able to almost perfectly mimic the job system of Dragon Quests VI and VII, with one glaring flaw. Jobs (known as Vocations in DQVI and DQVII) don't level in the traditional sense. Instead...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

stock analyst lady
Well, since I'm in lockdown, I guess it's finally time to get serious into rpgmaking... almost 20 years later.
Forbidden - You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FIL