Recent content by Sword_of_Dusk

1. Sword_of_Dusk

How many heroes do you use?

I begin my game with just two characters. As the player goes through each plot beat, they will slowly gain new allies until hitting seven characters total, which is the max. I'm well aware that writing for a bunch a characters can be tricky, but I believe in my writing skills.
  2. Sword_of_Dusk

RMMZ Pokémon Plugin?

Of course not. I'm just happy the team is still working on it. Some great stuff has been produced with it.
  3. Sword_of_Dusk

RMMZ Pokémon Plugin?

There's a few places it can be found, and it just got updated to v.18 recently.
  4. Sword_of_Dusk

RMMZ Pokémon Plugin?

Essentials isn't even dead yet.
  5. Sword_of_Dusk

I made a switch and broke my map

Do you have any parallel processes set up?
  6. Sword_of_Dusk

Can I see page 2 of your event, by the way? I need to see the trigger condition you have on it.
  7. Sword_of_Dusk

I'm the same everywhere.
  8. Sword_of_Dusk

Most, if not all, event related issues should be fairly similar in nature. I have a few Discord acquaintances who have it, and everything I've seen points to Trinity being normal MV, just slightly downsized for consoles.
  9. Sword_of_Dusk

Hey, good luck with the job hunt. I have my fingers crossed for you, friend.

Hey, good luck with the job hunt. I have my fingers crossed for you, friend.
  10. Sword_of_Dusk

RMMV Difficulty with Yanfly Weapon Unleash

Are you testing this through the Battle Test function in the editor? That doesn't always take into account new plugins you've put into the project. Always test new plugins by starting a new game.
  11. Sword_of_Dusk

Aesica's Lame RTP Edits and Etc.

Very nice, Aesica!
  12. Sword_of_Dusk

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

@Yanfly I hope you guys consider doing the Class Change Core again, with Subclass functions.
  13. Sword_of_Dusk

I wouldn't expect MZ to go on any significant sale for some time.

I wouldn't expect MZ to go on any significant sale for some time.
  14. Sword_of_Dusk

Yeah, actually. A bad game may irritate me to a great degree, but when I play something that has...

Yeah, actually. A bad game may irritate me to a great degree, but when I play something that has these flashes of brilliance, but buries it beneath absolute poop, I really get frustrated.
  15. Sword_of_Dusk

Don't egg it on!

Don't egg it on!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Todo:
Add fog of war
Add enemy indicators
Make window draggable
Optimise map drawing algorithm (5 seconds to load the map you see, so it's a... poo-poo algorithm)

Any suggestions? :kaoblush:
bleh studio hell job haha at least they like it didnt had time to do much laundry tho ;w;'....YES I DO AT LEAST TAKE A SHOWER everyday!
Ami
--- Food Ingredients ---

Hero: Since the Chef are in Hospital,we can't eat his Dish in 3 Days.
F.Mage: What we have to Eat?
M.Healer: Don't worry,we can Eat the Food Ingredients.
Hero & F.Mage
: Really?

(3 Days Later)

Chef: Hi,Guys. I'm Ba---
(Entire Party Collapse After Eat Raw Meat)
Chef: Wha...WHAT GOING ON HERE!!!!!!
So, I've been thinking about all the complaints about the chibi sprites. Is the problem that they're chibi or that they don't match the character art? If I did a series of chibi/SD character art, would people be interested?
Converting a timer plugin from MV to MZ. Now I really start to fell how awesome the new plugin commands are. This really helps create plugin easier than before!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ale_16