Syleantzack
Last Activity:
Sep 22, 2019
Birthday:
Apr 15, 1991 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

Syleantzack

Warper, Male, 28

Unintended hiatus? ! U dun jus go 4 it unintendedly. Its lyk jmpng into the river 4 pure fun, n then shout midway "I WASNT BORN 4 THIS!" XD Sep 18, 2019

Syleantzack was last seen:
Sep 22, 2019
    1. Syleantzack
      Syleantzack
      Unintended hiatus? ! U dun jus go 4 it unintendedly. Its lyk jmpng into the river 4 pure fun, n then shout midway "I WASNT BORN 4 THIS!" XD
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        uh ... we speak English on this forum. Seriously - a couple of extra letters here and there would actually make that readable.
        Sep 18, 2019
      2. Syleantzack
        Syleantzack
        Sorry for short form Shaz I tried making it full spelt but the character limits. I forgot tho, I could have splitted them into status and continuing comment, sorry. What I was trying to write was "Unintended hiatus? You don't just go for it unintendedly! It's like jumping into a river for pure fun and then shouting midway "I wasn't born for this!"
        Sep 18, 2019
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        lol. that's much easier to read :) That character limit is a pain, hey? Replies have more characters. I just split mine now, which also means waiting the 20 seconds between posts.
        Sep 18, 2019
        Syleantzack likes this.
    2. Syleantzack
      Syleantzack
      Never back down. Except if you've been awake for three days straight.
      1. Prescott likes this.
      2. Prescott
        Prescott
        There are times when I feel like I could work on my game for that long, and I have to force myself to go to bed. My motivation is always gone in the morning and it's sad but I would die without sleep xD
        Sep 18, 2019
        Syleantzack likes this.
      3. Syleantzack
        Syleantzack
        True. xS Sometimes we become overexcited to work on the project, and then before the next dawn, we had to coerce ourselves to sleep. Although, we would find the following sleep rejuvenating. And then the next morning we wonder where is all that motivation. That usually happens when we at a sudden work strenously, stop abruptly and then find ourselves passiondehydrated. :S
        Sep 18, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 15, 1991 (Age: 28)
    First Language:
    BM, ENG, LTD
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Interests:
    Game development, drawing and illustration, songwriting, and music and song composition, JRPG's, RPG Maker games, manga/comics, and epic fantasy