Following 1

Birthday:
Sep 12, 1990 (Age: 28)
Courtesy Clerk

Share This Page

Syltti

Devout Follower of Yuri, 28, from Storyland

Veteran

That moment when you've spent a few days trying to solve a problem, only to realize the problem was staring you in the face like a troll the entire time... Nov 7, 2015

Syltti was last seen:
Nov 11, 2017
    1. Syltti
      Syltti
      I've got a job interview next Tuesday at a Kroger near me. Time for the "I got an interview!!" dance!: 
      1. Sekunri and Marsigne like this.
    2. Syltti
      Syltti
      So I bought the FSM: Town of Beginners DLC. ...And now it's making me seriously question if I want to have an over world or if I should make connecting maps like trails and such.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I'm perfectly fine with either in a game. Overworlds kind of make travel easier between locations and give the player a better sense of where things are. When things are connected to you inevitably have to have some sort of fast travel option assuming you allow backtracking and the game is large enough.

Overworlds give you room to play around with secret/hidden islands and caves and whatnot only accessible by vehicles. Connected maps do give you more of a sense of being in the actual environment, as going from a town to a world map actually breaks that sensation up. 

Its all in how you choose to utilize which you are going with.
        Dec 25, 2016
        2 people like this.
    3. Syltti
      Syltti
      That feel when you finish a mess of a demo, then suddenly get a surge of ideas on how you want the story of the actual game to flow, but can't decide because you can have the story shown from several different characters' perspectives. And then you can't even start cause you have to sort that out and make a decision. x-x
    4. Syltti
      Syltti
      Thought for a second that one of my GPU fans was crapping out on me, but it turns out that bad cable management caused a threaded cable to lean on fan creating a clicking noise. My baby is still okay. ^_^)b
      1. 3 people like this.
    5. Syltti
      Syltti
      It's funny how converting a project from VXA to MV is about as much work as making it all over from scratch.
      1. 1 person likes this.
    6. Syltti
      Syltti
      So... I just realized that male mouths work pretty well with female characters. ...How late to the game am I? xD
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Ah, well a mouth's a mouth in most cases unless you are trying to emphasize the female look of having lipstick or plumper lips. Granted it depends on the level of detail of the drawing type to, a more realistic approach would have more to consider; even different types of ethnicity can have subtle variations in mouth types.
        Dec 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    7. Syltti
      Syltti
      MOG_BattleHUD... I've nearly mastered your workings...
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. Cunechan
        Cunechan
        I feel your struggle xD
        Nov 27, 2016
    8. Syltti
      Syltti
      So, went back to my VXA project to look at a few things to try and work around a problem in my MV project. Instead of doing what I was supposed to do... I'm now being greatly amused by the magnificent entertainment that is playing with the pitch of various songs. :'D
      1. 1 person likes this.
    9. Syltti
      Syltti
      Haven't touched MV in months... But now that I moved and had to lose my computer for two months while I sit in an Extended Stay America hotel room without so much as a laptop... I have a ridiculous urge to work on my game again... #feelsbadman 
      1. Leon Kennedy
        Leon Kennedy
        if you have the desire than go for it!
        Sep 9, 2016
      2. Syltti
        Syltti
        I can't. No laptop or computer to work with. Yet the desire is very real. ?
        Sep 9, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Leon Kennedy
        Leon Kennedy
        ohhh my bad i just caught the "no laptop" part xD
        Sep 9, 2016
    10. Syltti
      Syltti
      That moment when you've spent a few days trying to solve a problem, only to realize the problem was staring you in the face like a troll the entire time...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        its gets even worse when you have a german shepherd great dane mix with ADHD
        Nov 7, 2015
      3. Syltti
        Syltti
        xD And, taarna, I know that feel, too. ...I know it quite well.
        Nov 7, 2015
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        Haha, yeah - like, why did I come to work today? I wasted my time and work's money! But, then you realize that you did at least learn stuff about what you're working on. Somewhere under the headache, new knowledge is waiting to be used.
        Nov 7, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 12, 1990 (Age: 28)
    Courtesy Clerk
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Interact

Content:

Signature