Sylvor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How to do art without hating yourself.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Neigh impossible. You never stop hating yourself. You just do little better every time, in terms of self-abuse.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Uhh, make the art. Don't hate yourself. As long as you're doing your best to keep practicing and improving, there shouldn't be anything to hate :)
    Sylvor
    Sylvor
    I'll upload some of my 'art' later. That'll show you that I have reason to hate myself.
    Psychological troubles and how to express them in a game.
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Never played it, but I remember reading the character loses his marbles throughout the game
    Sylvor
    Sylvor
    Kind of obvious.

SPOILER ALERT:

He tries to save an entire group of people, but ends up the one being responsible for their - quite gruesome - deaths. Enough to drive most people insane.
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Rereading....you should check out Bubbles and Conky from the Trailer Park Boys(a Canadian TV mockumentary series...warning: expletive language like crazy)

Bubbles uses Conky, a ventriloquist doll, as a psychological mechanism to prevent Bubbles from completely losing his mind.
    Decisions, conversations, success, failure, and too little consequence that goes along with them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dying Flame stream starts now! Will we be able to escape the mansion with only the small flame of a lighter to guide our way? Find out live!

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sainti