Sylvor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How to do art without hating yourself.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Neigh impossible. You never stop hating yourself. You just do little better every time, in terms of self-abuse.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Uhh, make the art. Don't hate yourself. As long as you're doing your best to keep practicing and improving, there shouldn't be anything to hate :)
    Sylvor
    Sylvor
    I'll upload some of my 'art' later. That'll show you that I have reason to hate myself.
    Psychological troubles and how to express them in a game.
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Never played it, but I remember reading the character loses his marbles throughout the game
    Sylvor
    Sylvor
    Kind of obvious.

SPOILER ALERT:

He tries to save an entire group of people, but ends up the one being responsible for their - quite gruesome - deaths. Enough to drive most people insane.
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Rereading....you should check out Bubbles and Conky from the Trailer Park Boys(a Canadian TV mockumentary series...warning: expletive language like crazy)

Bubbles uses Conky, a ventriloquist doll, as a psychological mechanism to prevent Bubbles from completely losing his mind.
    Decisions, conversations, success, failure, and too little consequence that goes along with them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you try to figure out a color scheme for an alien ship so that it's something other than "Grey on Grey".
It's up for viewing! See what happened when EquestriAlert got tested in 1997... or was it a test? Did somepony hack the system? Or did somepony push the wrong switch? Even Adagio Dazzle (the owner of the channel) has no clue.

Can you put the pieces together? Don't worry, the game isn't over yet! There's more pieces to add on!
Why parodies are always underrated on your opinion?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1sspres1dent