Sylvor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How to do art without hating yourself.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Neigh impossible. You never stop hating yourself. You just do little better every time, in terms of self-abuse.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Uhh, make the art. Don't hate yourself. As long as you're doing your best to keep practicing and improving, there shouldn't be anything to hate :)
    Sylvor
    Sylvor
    I'll upload some of my 'art' later. That'll show you that I have reason to hate myself.
    Psychological troubles and how to express them in a game.
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Never played it, but I remember reading the character loses his marbles throughout the game
    Sylvor
    Sylvor
    Kind of obvious.

SPOILER ALERT:

He tries to save an entire group of people, but ends up the one being responsible for their - quite gruesome - deaths. Enough to drive most people insane.
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Rereading....you should check out Bubbles and Conky from the Trailer Park Boys(a Canadian TV mockumentary series...warning: expletive language like crazy)

Bubbles uses Conky, a ventriloquist doll, as a psychological mechanism to prevent Bubbles from completely losing his mind.
    Decisions, conversations, success, failure, and too little consequence that goes along with them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Profile Posts

I almost thought it wouldn't happen, but a miracle has occurred, and IT'S HAPPENING!!!
xabileug wrote on thenerdmansion's profile.
TMCard - tomoaky
Hi i am currently working on a personal game using tomoaky TMCard in MV. i already have several modifications to it..

Screenshot-2021-04-18-at-19-32-48.png

Rest your weary legs in the Dancing Fox Inn!
Love to kick back and gamemak at the end of the day.
yay, i finally got around adding a profile pic! :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NateThe8