SyncG4x
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SyncG4x here! That's going to be my gaming channel towards the end of January! I'll be doing LPs and everything, especially funny gme vids.
    valkill101
    valkill101
    Awesome, can't wait to check it out.
    I might start doing LP's in Febuary or earlier ^_^ Since I'm pratically alone when I get home from school, I could post about 2 videos per day and sometimes 3 depending on the length of the demo/game. ^.^
    Worst Christmas EVER!!! I can't even use my VX ACE, some problem with the product key?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Did you send a support ticket, or log it on the forum?
    I'm Havin A Bad XMAS
    Darr123
    Darr123
    For the love of the baby Jesus stop adding me as a friend,
    SyncG4x
    SyncG4x
    okay sorry I added you because you seemed cool

won't happen again
    That moment when you realize you messed up everything and have to start ALL over!!! Huh -_- typical LuCkY
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Keep an archive of your work in case you come back later and realize it was maybe not so messed up or simply have some parts worth keeping ;)
    VX Ace, much better than Eclipse Origions, much better.
    ImmortalDreams
    ImmortalDreams
    I know what you mean. I gave up on all things Eclipse ages ago.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Yeah, but Eclipse was also made to have MMO functions while Ace is not. They were both made with two very different and specific goals in mind.
    I posted a new topic but its not there, wondering what happened?
    West Mains
    West Mains
    Then wrestle your way to power. Claim the throne through the mestygian warpath of blood, gibs and spirits of the laid past warrior-mods... Claim your second stamping ground and then...

Approve multiples of a single thread just to annoy some really anal members of staff.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    What? There are no really anal staff members. We are all awesome. Didn't you read the memo?
    West Mains
    West Mains
    Oh please it's practically a prerequisite to being staff on an internet forum.

If you aren't anal, you're not qualified son!

I know from experience.
    Noble Assassins: Kingdoms Greatest
    Aiyelzan
    Aiyelzan
    The name of your RPG Maker project?
    Darr123
    Darr123
    I'm not your friend so please don't add me again.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    I think he's trying to speak Japanese.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh wow, just got word the police are looking for an armed suspect within a 2 block radius of my office. Super glad I'm not there right now. :kaoswt:
Sheila Nagase

same caption as before. :3
"Be as honest as you possibly can as often as you can. It makes your lies much easier to believe."
Each new game means new ways to survive and you need to adapt when you have 10 different stores with lots of items for your adventure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neotek7