Jan 24, 2019
Birthday:
Apr 13, 1991 (Age: 28)
Tech Librarian

Share This Page

synchronicity

Veteran, Female, 28, from Canada, eh?

Veteran

Went to my first escape room tonight! It was a lot of fun and the owners are going to do a haunted library themed one for me. (We know them) Jan 13, 2019

synchronicity was last seen:
Jan 24, 2019
    1. synchronicity
      synchronicity
      Went to my first escape room tonight! It was a lot of fun and the owners are going to do a haunted library themed one for me. (We know them)
      1. Sharm, BadLittleSeed, samkfj and 2 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Oh man, I've wanted to do one of those for a long time now, but life hasn't been cooperative. It sounds so fun!
        Jan 13, 2019
      4. synchronicity
        synchronicity
        @samkfj it was a Christmas themed one where Santa had been kidnapped. They opened it over the holidays as a trial run to see if our town would be interested in it and it did pretty well so they've got two more planned for now.
        Jan 14, 2019
        samkfj and Sharm like this.
      5. synchronicity
        synchronicity
        @Sharm - me too! Since it was local and we knew who was running it, we couldn't really pass it up, and it helped with the comfort level. We're thinking about checking out other escape rooms in the future because why not.
        Jan 14, 2019
        samkfj and Sharm like this.
    2. synchronicity
      synchronicity
      Got a message from my old music teacher and I may end up renting an instrument and joining the community band.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Now that sounds like a musician paradise!
        Jan 4, 2019
        samkfj likes this.
      3. Amane Kagari
        Amane Kagari
        Good luck with that performance! Godspeed!
        Jan 4, 2019
        synchronicity and samkfj like this.
      4. synchronicity
        synchronicity
        samkfj - we were very lucky to have a pretty decent music program at our school despite coming from such a small town! At least you have lots of instruments now though ;)

MushroomCake28 - I've missed it a lot! I've gotten by with listening to music, but it's definitely not the same as playing.
        Jan 5, 2019
    3. synchronicity
      synchronicity
      Back to the real world (aka work) tomorrow... kind of wish my Christmas break could be longer, lol.
      1. samkfj likes this.
      2. samkfj
        samkfj
        Don't we all... :'(
        Jan 3, 2019
        synchronicity likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 13, 1991 (Age: 28)
    Tech Librarian
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Introverted. Obsesses hard over plot and character driven stories. Plays video games for twelve hours straight or not at all for months, there is no in between. Guilty of reading more fanfiction than actual books. Former band geek, lifetime nerd.