Recent content by SystemLogoff

1. SystemLogoff

TTKOZ Freedom Project MV: New: Binary Data Element Pack

Consider creating a pateron for your work. People respong poorly to ad.fly links because they are a hassle. Nice animations by the way. :D
  2. SystemLogoff

N.A.S.T.Y. Replace Window with Picture

Thanks for hosting your stuff on github, it's much eaiser to keep an eye on updates. Thanks for the hard work! :)
  3. SystemLogoff

Please Help! :( my generator broke!

Delete the Generator folder, then in steam right click RPG Maker MV, open the properties, go to the local files tab, and: If you have the non-steam version, I'm not sure if reinstalling would fix it. Sorry. :(
  4. SystemLogoff

N.A.S.T.Y. Replace Window with Picture

Would you consider hosting your new stuff on github? It would make it easier to track updates to your work, and give you a central place to put your stuff! Thanks for the work on this, it makes it much easier to have things look awesome.
  5. SystemLogoff

Wink Generator Parts

Great edit, smart use of the default resources. It's so easy to add parts, it's great. :D
  6. SystemLogoff

Jtanooki's MV Generator Parts - Updated

Just as a heads up, your download link links to the example image and not your download! Nice work on extracing those resources! :)
  7. SystemLogoff

Cronus' MV Generator Add-Ons

Just as a heads up, you have one file called icon_Nose_p010.png when it should be icon_Nose_p10.png. This causes the editor to misplace this nose in the selection list throwing off the choices. For anyone that's downloaded it, just rename the file in the RPG Maker MV\Generator\Variation\Male...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.
Back after almost two years! O_O"
It's time to get back to my unfinished character sprite attempt AND JS/plugin making learning! :D
Hey guys how come my new plugin that I programmed so perfectly doesn't work? Oh wait.... I forgot to add it to my game's plugins. :kaoswt:
While I take a break from developing RPGs, I'm thinking of doing something I've never done before: actually playing an RPG released by someone else. Any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sibexus