Recent content by Sythian Bard

1. Sythian Bard

A More "Complete" Beard's Trim

Oh no! I feel challenged. :guffaw: I may have to do something about this!
  2. Sythian Bard

Sythian Bard's World Map Tiles

Hi Sir! To substitute a tile you will need to open the A2 file that you are using with a graphic editor like Gimp or Photoshop. In the editor you can remove the 192x96px set and replace it with the new set.
  3. Sythian Bard

Another bridge!! Grab it here or in the original post. This one takes up quite a bit of space on a tile sheet, but you can put only the pieces you use to save. I hope you like. If it's too much, tell me about it. I like your feedback.
  4. Sythian Bard

:kaoangry:THANKS! What can I say except, "Your Welcome!" :kaojoy: :kaocry:I'm so sorry, Pentacles. I thought I updated all of my threads. I went and fixed it. :kaophew:The images will show up now.
  5. Sythian Bard

Chalkdust Resources

@PhoenixHeart87 Just to clarify: If the file has 1 character (all directions) and it looks like this: $skeleton_chalkdust.png Your file name needs the $ symbol in front of it. Can you post an image, that would help
  6. Sythian Bard

Stuck Now Loading... [Font Edition]

Thank you, Andar! I'm off to try and utilize your helpful suggestions. Maybe we can nip this problem in the bud for good.
  7. Sythian Bard

Stuck Now Loading... [Font Edition]

Play Testing never gets past Now Loading... I am positive it is because I am trying to use a different font. I copied the .ttl file [rm_almanack_old.ttf] to the fonts folder. Opened the gamefont.css in notepad and edited this section: @font-face { font-family: GameFont; src...
  8. Sythian Bard

The Complete Ladies' Salon

I updated the Dropbox link. It can be found at the bottom of the original post.
  9. Sythian Bard

(Font related) "Now Loading" screen persists when loading playtest game from MV program.

I'm dredging this up because, I am experiencing this very same situation and I am certain that it is because I changed fonts. I copied the .ttl file [rm_almanack_old.ttf] to the fonts folder. Opened the gamefont.css in notepad and edited this section: @font-face { font-family: GameFont...
  10. Sythian Bard

Chalkdust Resources

@PhoenixHeart87 If there is only 1 character on the sheet the file name needs to start with a "$" symbol. Example: $BigMonster1.png
  11. Sythian Bard

Moghunter's Time System Plugin

Thank you, @Johnboy Do you, maybe, know where I can do that? I couldn't find anything on the forum where I downloaded the plugins.
  12. Sythian Bard

@Johnboy I turned off all other plugins and both issues still exist. I then moved Mog_Timesystem to the very bottom with all plugins still turned off and both issues still exist. I have tried VLUE's game time, but I ran into issues with it as well. He hasn't been active lately so I moved on. I...
  13. Sythian Bard

Avy's MV Stuff

:kaoswt: HOW...did I not know about this?!?! THEY ARE AMAZEBALLS!!!!! Thank you for pointing me in that direction.
  14. Sythian Bard

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

:kaomad3: :kaoswt: I...just can't even.......right now.....
  15. Sythian Bard

Hi, I have 2 issues that I need help with: When I use the script call $gameSystem.add_hour(value) while on a map with <Disable Tint Screen> in the Map Note section...the screen tints. The Clock in the Time Window in the Main Menu Scene shows 0:##Am instead of 12:##Am. Can anyone help...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.
Yelp. I've discovered that I am one of those people who should not be drinking coffee. Took me a week detoxing off of coffee and switching to tea to realize how badly it was affecting me- and I've been drinking the stuff for years. Yikes!
I bought a gaiter with Meijer printed on it.

I'm still a Walmart worker, and I wore it today for work.
Trying out new carpet autotiles and I can't decide if it's working or not. Pixeling soft carpets is hard
It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakobhenerey309