T.Bit
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just built an electric flashing light circuit. I feel so smart right now watching two lights flash.
    Happy Community Management Day! Lots of love and appreciation to those of you who pore your love and time into a community to make it great!
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    *pour, just cuz that's how I roll. Also, much love to the staff for their hard work keeping this community awesome.
    Is $105 a good price for a used 3ds (including the shipping)?
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    HAGGLE TILL YOU'RE ALL HAGGLED OUT, BABY
    West Mains
    West Mains
    It's a decent price.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    I say it's a good price, but I have a feeling there are strings attached.

(I collect consoles, so I can usually tell these things. But I'm not always right.)
    I'm gonna go play Ocarina of Time for pretty much the first time ever (never got to Hyrule Castle as a kid).
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I will! I've got a friend who can lend me a 3DS which has this title called: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. Was curious about it.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Alkorri, play it. PLAY IT.
    Neverward
    Neverward
    Definitely not a single bit like Ocarina of Time, but all Zelda games are worth a play.
    Just got to school with 20 minutes to spare. Forgot my lunch and dinner. :(
    Arin
    Arin
    Why staying so late and starting so late? That's really weird hours for school.
    Arin
    Arin
    Oh you mean, college......

that's not really the same as school, you know.
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    Oh ha! :D Yeah, guess I forgot to mention this is college. Nomming on some subway right now.
    Apparently one glass of wine is one glass too many for me.
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    I have no tolerance for wine.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    I remember drinking a bottle of Barefoot red wine one day. While I do remember passing out, I also woke up with the worst hangover of my entire life. Now I treat wine like soda (e.g., I will only drink maybe a glass a day).
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Try mead.
    Thank you again for the christmas gifts! I want to shout out particularly to the musicians. We give a lot of love to the tileset and portrait artisits (and they absolutely deserve it) but you musicians rock too. You add the tone and feeling to the art. Thank you and Happy Holidays!
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    *This praise has Frostyfirefly's wax seal of approval, sanctioned by the Emperor himself*
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Which Empire? :D
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Such heresy Scythuz, keep your voice down or the inquisition will come after us.There is only one empire!! (Warhammer 40k, ;) ).
    There is at least one mouse (that I saw and heard) in my apartment. Holy crap. I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. He's very active right now at 10:50pm.
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    I want a cat. But a $500 pet deposit and a boyfriend allergic to cats says otherwise. I'm setting traps for Mr. Mouse.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    I have 6 cats, so my house is pretty vermin free lately.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Ignore boyfriend, acquire kitty. > :)
    There will be stove-popped popcorn and coke. God wills it.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Aw, I want stove-popped popcorn and coke now. :(
    Attention Avatar fans! This is super cool:
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    Master sword is pretty cool too. I'm a big Sokka fan-girl though.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    Toph will always be my favorite character.
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    Toph is my favorite too with Sokka as a close second. Killed me when the live-action fiasco took out the humor he had <.<
    I was feeling real down when I got my homework back graded (twas not good). Then I felt phenomally better when I kicked Chemistry's ass during a test.
    I am so freaking close to getting everything taken care of for this school semester.
    Espon
    Espon
    Don't forget pens and pencils.
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    Don't forget an eraser.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Forget about sleep.
    I've had my laptop 3 years and 5 weeks. I'm having to finally replace the battery. It's okay little computer, I'll make sure they put you to sleep for the surgery.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    I hope the surgery goes well
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    You make it sound like replacing a laptop battery doesn't take 10 seconds.
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    Ten seconds for me, an eternity for the computer if I do it wrong. I break things easy. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:
December has arrived and with that, an ¡update for Aletoir Feast! a game made it for the One Map Challenge. I will use some of the remaining switches, variables, and events from the challenge limit to add more content but keep it within the requirements. ¡Have a nice day Everybody!
What I worked on today. :LZSjoy:

No stream today, make a game in MZ is continuing next week!
It seems MOG Weather only has a "clear" function to instantly erase a given weather effect. Probably works well if weather only changes at map transfer, etc, but looks very abrupt if weather effects are continuously changing. So my next challenge: script a "fade" function to gradually fade the sprites and wait to "clear" the current weather until the opacity of all its sprites hits zero... or something like that! XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedArc6ix