Recent content by t28nguye

1. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

With the completion of Xelltath's sidequest, he learnt Aura skill. But they are not helpful in the battle against the god slime. Whenever Xelltath uses Aura skill, the god slime will unleash it's ultimate magic in phase 5 and the game will be over. Garrett and Barth are the weakest team players...
  2. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

I finish the new version 1.43, I have a question Why can Rei and Xelltath not be equipped with Genji Glove? This time I tried to defeat the god slime with 3 different teams. Garrett/Phoebe/Rei/Malus Garrett/Phoebe/Keiji/Barth Garrett/Phoebe/Lena/Xelltath All members reach level 60 plus updated...
  3. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

After the team got back from Utopius, I cannot choose the team I want. Garrett has to be chosen in the team.
  4. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

At the beginning of part 2, there is only Phoebe but the walking sprite is Garrett.
  5. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

The error took place after the team got control of the ship for the first time in part 1 of the game. I do not have the savefile anymore because I replayed the part this morning. Last time, I went down to the lower floor to talk to everyone before taking control of the ship. As a result, the...
  6. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Version 1.43 error: After the team got on the ship, they could not ride the ship. http://www.mediafire.com/folder/pufjbz5z03lgo/save I cannot continue the game with the error.
  7. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

I just finished version 1.4. The rest of the game is fine.
  8. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Version 1.4: The first half is fine. I start the second half. Barth's mug skill does not show up after learning it. I cannot use steal and damage combo.
  9. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

I just want to recommend. There is a computer on the boat, ship, and plane. If you can list locations of synthesis items needed to be found and sidequests. That way will be helpful to players.
  10. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Thank you I found the hourglass. I finished your game the third time. I did not find any other errors. I still does not like the big slime. It took me 3 times to defeat it.
  11. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Which mansion do you find hourglass? I never found one with any version. I found wisdom charm. I defeated all bosses in the final dungeon except the big boss. Now I return to the world to fight the slimes then come back to the dungeon. So far I found no mistakes. The most useful armor is...
  12. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

how does shozoku work? The player is still got attacked and got damage. I don't see invisible status.
  13. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

what is Cerberus Spirit - auto innervate? I do not know exactly what that means. I equip Malus with it but I still do not know it's function. I really need the reward from the cat lady to save time when I get in the final maze. I read your walkthrough. But I am little bit confused. Do I suppose...
  14. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Does any monster carry mind essence? I want to synthesize three stars.
  15. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

I defeat the cat in the basement but the lady keeps telling me to get the cat. I do not get the key to unlock the door. The same error with the piano is at mantis place. http://www.mediafire.com/file/8uez87jp6q0iikp/save.rar

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I will be streaming RPG Maker demos very soon
Not. Enough. TIME.
Ami
--- Cheating ---

Hero: I can't Stand this! (Activate Infinite HP, Stats 999)
Game Police: Hold right there!
Hero: What happened,sir?
Game Police: You're under arrest because Using Cheat in the Game,illegally!
(Handcuffing the Hero)
Hero: Huh???
Game Police: You have the Punishment to Not be in this world: 6 Months
Hero
: (Shocking) WHAT???
Need advice that should be adjusted
Some local cursed and attacked me because I said children should learn copyright....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuilderInc