Recent content by t28nguye

1. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Just finish the new version. I killed the head and body but would not able to damage the core. I have to use hammer knife to get rid of the core.
  2. Eredia: Diary of Heroes

Which date are first day of the 6th moon and 12th moon for auction?
  3. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

I can use Force armor on Xelltath and Minerva on Rei but would you give out one more force armor and one more Minerva so that I don't have to change equipment when I switch team. I don't have problem to give Xelltath and Rei those armors. It is just annoying to change equipments all the time...
  4. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

I understand the sacrifice of using secondary weapon is not having Shield. What I am talking about is ARMOR. Xelltath and Rei do not have any special armor while Phoebe and Lena do. Armor does not have anything related to weapons. I am ranking Barth the weakest not based solely on his attack but...
  5. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Here is how I equipped the team with: Garrrett: Excalibur, Void Shard, Genji Amor, Genji Glove, Shozoku Phoebe: Chaos staff, Minerva, Ribbon, Wings of Time Keiji: Zammato, Paladin Shield, Grand Plate, Shozoku, Cerberus Spirit Barth: Hand Cannon, Aegis Shield, Crusader Helm, Shozoku, Warrior soul...
  6. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

the screen is still there, you cannot move, you cannot open the menu. It is frozen I did defeated the head and the body, But I cannot do any damage with the core except with the hammer knife. I will try again next time.
  7. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

After I fly into the portal, Garrett gets rest, walks out of the bed room, then the game is frozen at the stair. I tried magical and physical attacks on the core of the final boss. But neither are working. So I have to force to use the hammer knife.
  8. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

1. The game will be frozen if I go to mantorok's realm without completing any sidequests 2. If Phoebe uses reflect on one ally, then next turn if she uses cure to recover the team, the enemy is also got recovered from the damage of reflection. 3. Garrett: Void shard, Excalibur Keiji: Zammato...
  9. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

With the completion of Xelltath's sidequest, he learnt Aura skill. But they are not helpful in the battle against the god slime. Whenever Xelltath uses Aura skill, the god slime will unleash it's ultimate magic in phase 5 and the game will be over. Garrett and Barth are the weakest team players...
  10. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

I finish the new version 1.43, I have a question Why can Rei and Xelltath not be equipped with Genji Glove? This time I tried to defeat the god slime with 3 different teams. Garrett/Phoebe/Rei/Malus Garrett/Phoebe/Keiji/Barth Garrett/Phoebe/Lena/Xelltath All members reach level 60 plus updated...
  11. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

After the team got back from Utopius, I cannot choose the team I want. Garrett has to be chosen in the team.
  12. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

At the beginning of part 2, there is only Phoebe but the walking sprite is Garrett.
  13. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

The error took place after the team got control of the ship for the first time in part 1 of the game. I do not have the savefile anymore because I replayed the part this morning. Last time, I went down to the lower floor to talk to everyone before taking control of the ship. As a result, the...
  14. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Version 1.43 error: After the team got on the ship, they could not ride the ship. http://www.mediafire.com/folder/pufjbz5z03lgo/save I cannot continue the game with the error.
  15. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

I just finished version 1.4. The rest of the game is fine.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish character bust packs had options for both side-facing and front-facing for the same characters.
Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.
For now it is in testing phase: Changing the game icon from Rm2k/2k3 without needing to edit the executable.
Rm2k-DinChangeIcon.png
When there's a will, there's a lifehack. :ninja:

Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qushy