Recent content by T3-mith

1. T3-mith

RMMV larger battle sprites, weapon placement?

Hi all, using RMMV looking for a method of fixing the placement of the weapon animation, using larger battle sprites, so nothing is really matching up in game, plan currently is currently to turn off the weapon sprites or change them, i would rather change them, does anyone know of a plugin...
  2. T3-mith

Game & Map Screenshots 11

thanks lol, yeah i am that insane, already have a animated size demo sprite, and its not even the finished version, lol,
  3. T3-mith

RMMV Battler SV weapon fix?

thanks for that ^^ been looking for them for that long, it was just annoying in the end,
  4. T3-mith

RMMV Battler SV weapon fix?

Hi all, sorry if i have the wrong forum page, i have been looking though i cant seem to find anything that fits this "request" or rather information request so using rpgmv, making custom sprites, though having a small issue with the weapon, there small, and still in the same place as for the...
  5. T3-mith

hello hello hello again, revised a map that i did taking some suggestions on board wondering what you think, note that i have not currently added in doors or windows to most of the houses, though planning on adding them in soon, currently planning on adding in some dead trees, though thinking...
  6. T3-mith

thanks again for your reply ^^ with the dirt, its meant to be a pathway, when i parallax im planning to join that line of dirt up so that its more visible as a path, the book and map, table and knights are apart of Crystandale guard, there down in the slum to make sure that none of the slum...
  7. T3-mith

Hey all , so put some effort into a new map, thinking about putting some stairs in to show that there are layers to the cliff side, though not sure i feel like it will take away from the look im going for, bit of a back story for this area, this is the slums of the main human city in my game...
  8. T3-mith

RMMV sprite battle and walk animations with more then 3 frames?

thanks for that, i make my own sprites so getting them is no issue, (open toonz is great for making sprite sheets though they need to be resized after the way i do it)
  9. T3-mith

thank you, ill try it out, i cant find any info on it though, do you know where i can find some info, like if it needs any master scripts? or rather engines
  10. T3-mith

having a look at some youtube videos and i found a video that looks as if the side view battlers are using more then 3 frames, per animation, is there a plug in for this? or stock standard i cant seem to find anything about making more advanced animations other then for effect animations, (not...
  11. T3-mith

yeah i resized these for the test though funny enough i only made them bigger, and ran the sharpening tool over them, minor edits just for the test though im planning on making some more edits possibly some new sprites, new sprites would go well as i plan on hand coloring my character sprites,
  12. T3-mith

Thank you for your comment, this was more or less a test run I'm planning on scaling up most of everything as the characters are going to be scaling in size also when I finish my sprites In wanted to show the difference in the levels of the map, I can't do this with the characters, but I was...
  13. T3-mith

Hi all, just playing around testing some tiles I have been working on, just wanted to ask what do you think, The last picture with the houses in it, was the older version of my game just to show the difference in the graphics from now to then, mind it was also parallaxed New new graphics I...
  14. T3-mith

making everything bigger?

i saw that ^^ it was quite informative, helped allot with my sizing making the test sprite having a look at the shaz change grid size plugin now, sounds like that just what im looking for, hope so as what I was going to do, may be more work then using the plug in, and it completely throws off...
  15. T3-mith

making everything bigger?

thanks ^^ lol though this is now my older version, was not happy with the inconsistent tiles, so some parts look really nice then some parts look, well bland, for example, spent allot of time on this map, though the grass at the top of the cliff is using the default tile, and the grass that i...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D
cdjensen94 wrote on Kaliya's profile.
Are you the one who develops Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancements. If so I desperately need some help. I bought the plugin back a few months. I've only started using it recently.
Cause MP Damage instead of HP, Localization Plugin for Translation | RPG Maker News #112

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B22