Recent content by T3sCoconuts

1. T3sCoconuts

Morph for battle or no?

Lol yeah I get what you mean, I do my own sprites so I know how much time it takes to just do 1 character, just thinking about doing a full games worth lol mind blown
  2. T3sCoconuts

Morph for battle or no?

Been thinking about incorporating this kind of idea my self, though the way I would do it probably make it into a feature lol.
  3. T3sCoconuts

Morph for battle or no?

I think that suits the RPG theme also, changing back and forth would only really count if they have to preserve there power or identity I guess, or again power ranger rules not escalating the fight, But yeah enter a danger zone, and suit up, enter a safe zone, dress casual, lol I can think of...
  4. T3sCoconuts

Morph for battle or no?

Yeah that's a good point, take sailor moon for example, tux mask just looked silly were sailor moon just got a skimpy version of the same outfit, At least the others got different colours lol
  5. T3sCoconuts

Morph for battle or no?

Power ranger reference there but I think it makes sense So I want to know what people think, For short changing work, on sprites, or just for style, Not specific to any job particular Do you think its cool to have your characters change outfit or morph, into there battle gear at the start...
  6. T3sCoconuts

ReStaff October 2012 Release!

link is down, just so you know,
  7. T3sCoconuts

Fear paralysed battle event?

Looking to make a battle event for some characters, Though I'm not sure how I can arrange it, I was looking at doing this with a common event and veritable, Basically what im aiming for is, 1 character is afraid of say lightning, if lightning is used during battle, Event trigger Random Dice...
  8. T3sCoconuts

Random weather system

Been using mv for a while, though I made this event on stream so I think I over looked conditional branching lol thank you for that,
  9. T3sCoconuts

Random weather system

Hi all, So I just made a random weather system veritable More or less, Random dice roll triggered of game time, 60 frames a min, 1 roll a hour 1 to 100 If 1 - 50 nothing 50 -70 rain 70 -80 heavy rain 90 - 100 storm This is so far a demo of this system so I'm going to be adding more changes...
  10. T3sCoconuts

VX vs VXace? need help asap... -RESOLVED-

got them all, i have been using RMMV given the sale thats on currently i wanted to upgrade to MZ though got 2003, xp, ace and mz at the same time, not to mention the trinity pack
  11. T3sCoconuts

thank you for your help, just put in my order, ~,~ hate this stupid lock down being broke all the time lol
  12. T3sCoconuts

mainly just trying to workout if its pointless to get VX if im getting ace in the sense of licenses just dont want to get so far in and find out that ace does not have something i want from vx, if you get what i mean,
  13. T3sCoconuts

Hi, just about to hit the sale thats currently on, though im not sure about something, Vx, and VXace? there the same are they not? i mean i dont know about VX but as far as i know ace is the upgraded version of the same one, sorry though i really need a answer as i only have about 20 min to buy...
  14. T3sCoconuts

In battle event trigger on a spell

Thanks for that, I'll have a read of the action sequences now,
  15. T3sCoconuts

In battle event trigger on a spell

Hello hello all, So trying to set a trigger on a spell, hopefully not for every character that would use it, Event is more or less If spell is being used, change active sv actor 1 sprite to sv actor 1-2 sprite Not sure if there is a script command I can use round this out a little better as...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.
Candacis wrote on BCj's profile.
I don't know, if any words will help right now, but here is a hug. And my offer to help you with Escalia, if you ever want or need help with it. Tiles or mapping especially.
MZ weather + title screen update is here! (Also includes MZ and MV RETRO demo project updates)
Get back to work! And yes, I am your real dad! Do what I say! Good day humans.
cover-clean.jpg
Small update but really happy to share with you the promotional art for the game, made by the talented @Kato-A who is also on this forum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjjornnn