taarna23
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Motivation! Inspiration! There you are. I was worried you guys weren't going to show up today. Let's get this thing going!
    My track record remains intact! I have still never roasted dry poultry.
    WaywardMartian
    WaywardMartian
    I can roast a pretty good turkey but juiciness still eludes me. Got any tips?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Well, for turkey, the main thing is let it rest after roasting. I only recently (like, today) found out that this is important. Previously it would just happen naturally as I had things to do by myself after it was done such as make gravy and stuffing. Honestly, though... I've overcooked every roast I've ever made, out of a lack of thermometer and an abundant paranoia of undercooked meat. And yet... always good. :D
    WaywardMartian
    WaywardMartian
    Something to look out for next time. Thanks!
    *chair-dances to oldies while javascripting*
    I just put in the equivalent of a full-time work day on my game... I think maybe it's time to take a break.
    Hyptosis
    Hyptosis
    Sounds like you're just getting started to me! I drop 8 hour days on my project all the time!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Well, this is pretty new for me. I'm recovering from a lack of interest/focus due to depression and anxiety. Lacking a job, and not being terribly successful finding one has given me drive to try to get something good done.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    RPG Maker was a nice distraction for me when stuck home. Hang in there and best wishes as you seek your next venture.
    I go out once every two weeks. My bf works full-time. Why is it only ever me getting sick? T_T
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Pretty good as of late, at worst we've been getting "unhealthy for sensitive groups". I bought a personal air purifier (to move between my home and office) and PM2.5 filter upgrades for my mask. Basically I'm a much higher level wanderer of Silent Hill now. :kaopride:

Still no Pyramid hat though. :kaocry:
    Dalph
    Dalph
    You know sometimes not going out much can cause health problems, like lack of vitamin D from sunlight which exposes the body to ilness more often.
    Get better soon.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I live on the frozen, not-quite-sunless-but-almost north. I take D3 vitamins daily for a good reason. I'm just also in that lovely group of folks that if they catch COVID, are likely to not make it unless they're lucky and asymptomatic. I'll go out more once the apocalypse is over. >.>
    Ugh. Some days you're the car... and some days you're the road.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    ...and some days you feel more like the roadkill.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Roadkill is just road that gave up.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Some days, the "light at the end of the tunnel" feels like it's going to be a train.
    Your jumping works great, self. Now onward! Let's add to some of those dungeon tilesets that are looking a tad sparse.
    Making my character able to jump around the map because I'm bored and I already did my childhood "I'm bored" punishment of doing dishes.
    Reactions: palatkorn
    Sharm
    Sharm
    My mom would assign homework, we'd have to do a report on a random subject in the encyclopedia. We never quit saying that we were bored, but we quit saying it in front of her.
    Sigony
    Sigony
    Wish my parents did this for me... I just stayed bored.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Well, when we were at the lake, it was summer, so homework wasn't a consideration. And dishes at the lake were not a good alternative to being bored. Now you were bored, had to boil water, set up basins in the sinks because the lake water was what came from the taps so that wasn't used, and wait for the boiled water to cool appropriately to do said dishes.
    Well, the majority of my project is now converted to MZ, and it wasn't even a big deal. Time to keep pushing onward.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @SoSickGames I...
    • took my old MV project, made a backup (!!!)
    • cleaned out the plugins folder because they were likely to not be compatible
    • cleaned out the rest of the javascript folder and replaced it with the MZ stuff, including the libs folder
    • dropped the effects folder in place
    • removed the img/animations folder
    taarna23
    taarna23
    • grabbed the animations.json from the data folder of a new MZ project and overwrote the existing one
    • deleted game.rpgproject, index.html, package.json and replaced from a test project
    • edited index.html contents to have the proper game name
    • crossed my fingers and loaded MZ up
    taarna23
    taarna23
    It's worth noting that my project was in a fairly basic state - this might not work for all projects. But I don't have to remake all of my items! That's a relief.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stout