taarna23's latest activity

• taarna23
    taarna23 commented on ImaginaryVillain's profile post.
    ...good old surprise mechanics.
  • taarna23
    ...at least with there being actual loot to be had, the idea of a loot box is vaguely tolerable. :kaolivid:
  • taarna23
    I make jewelry, but I have a hard time getting it sold. :\
  • taarna23
    @ImaginaryVillain I mean, yeah, but when it's a hobby making things, you eventually end up with a room full of stuff.
  • taarna23
    Yeah, I've tried with some hobby stuff. Trying something else new once the needed supplies arrive. I'm not much of one for asset...
  • taarna23
    @ImaginaryVillain Oh, don't worry. I do this too. My bf and I have been perfectly fine with this pandemic thing. "What's that? Not deal...
  • taarna23
    "Give money"? Nah... that doesn't happen for me in my field of work. I'm pretty sure IT is staffed by Ferengi in disguise...
  • taarna23
    taarna23 commented on taarna23's profile post.
    It's nice to have options! Don't worry, I'll be sharing these with the community. There's just... lots to do alongside it, and that's...
  • taarna23
    taarna23 updated their status.
    *upscales XP battlebacks* Holy heck, I'd hang some of these on the wall if I could. :o
  • taarna23
    taarna23 commented on Finnuval's profile post.
    Ron White has a joke that covers this pretty succinctly. It is, however, not repeatable here.
  • taarna23
    I use GIMP, personally... Other stuff for the actual upscale process (hooray for machine learning). As far as it goes, though, XP's...
  • taarna23
    Ah. Well, the solution to my problem is going to end up being chop all the tilesets into bits... Which isn't half as daunting as it...
  • taarna23
    You should definitely get some of the older makers when they're on sale sometime. Worth it to have the extra stuff... especially if I...
  • taarna23
    That... kinda just looks like a nearest-neighbour upscale (of the upscale I did) with some added contrast. :\ I take it you don't have...
  • taarna23
    Yup. Honestly the grass is just kind of pixel noise. I have mixed feelings on that. For upscaling I'm stuck between superior results but...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^
Newstuff.PNG

Held hostage in my own house half the day by an old man that cant take hints or read body language, STILL manage to make some pixels! booyah! I should get a promotion!....No wait...I should get a job o_O
Potions are to be hoarded, not used... >_>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azistara