taarna23's latest activity

• taarna23
    taarna23 commented on Marquise*'s profile post.
    Hee. That's adorable. The outside cats today brought a stray little kitten to my step. Like literally sat him on the step and surrounded...
  • taarna23
    taarna23 updated their status.
    The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him. He's adorable, but now I gotta find...
  • taarna23
    taarna23 commented on Bendyizzt's profile post.
    A helmet silhouette.
  • taarna23
    Me: Yes! I do have white perler beads! I can make some cute stuff! Life: Oh yeah? Well, how about your phone is now a battery-bloated...
  • taarna23
    taarna23 commented on taarna23's profile post.
    My post? No... I had just watched a speedrun of Wand of Gamelon. It was... certainly a thing that exists.
  • taarna23
    People are playing lots of games for charity! Wand of Gamelon was the start of the awful games block on Awesome Games Done Quick...
  • taarna23
    @Ragpuppy87 Well, a myth did a fantastic job of single-handedly raising $160k for the Prevent Cancer Foundation. :D
  • taarna23
    Anyone who doubts their game creation skills, know this... without trying to do so, you can not possibly make a worse game than Wand of...
  • taarna23
    taarna23 reacted to HexMozart88's comment on HexMozart88's profile post with Like Like.
    I'm literally feeling everything at once right now. Including shock and amazement.
  • taarna23
    taarna23 commented on HexMozart88's profile post.
    I think it'd be more likely to be shock and amazement. If someone actually *likes* my game, I might just be unable to speak for a week. X3
  • taarna23
    Tileset assembling with migraine... migraine isn't going to go away for a while, so I may as well, however slowly, be productive.
  • taarna23
    taarna23 reacted to Shaz's post in the thread Any pics of Trinity tilesets? with Like Like.
    Thank you. Yeah, those cliffs are square, like the MV ones (no rounded corner with transparency). I was hoping they'd have rounded...
  • taarna23
    taarna23 reacted to GmOcean's post in the thread Any pics of Trinity tilesets? with Like Like.
    The MZ version is the MV version, at least according to Steam (It's called RPG Maker MZ - MV Trinity Pack). The reason I stated the...
  • taarna23
    taarna23 commented on TheoAllen's profile post.
    Probably because point and click was already taken by adventure games way back in the DOS days. @The Stranger It's not heresy. I'm...
  • taarna23
    taarna23 replied to the thread Any pics of Trinity tilesets?.
    I dunno, I find A to be more Egyptian than Arabian, but I guess the main stuff I was looking at was decor on B-type tiles. I rummaged up...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dunno but maybe I'll make an art raffle soon. Anyone interested in it?
Give me some feedbacks please. x) Link: ♫ Let Us Play ♫ (Take note it's the first music I made, that even I find the music kinda off).
Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jing