c# break time! For the next little while, between cleaning and moving, I will be investigating adapting mudcube's MIDI.js functionality for use in MV. Also investigating - pre-rendered soundfonts so that your game sounds consistent across systems and platforms.
For those needing an install creator, the ClickTeam Humble Bundle includes one, and while it's probably as dated as the rest of its software, you're probably not going to find a fully-fledged installer creator for $15 anywhere else.
Note: I did get this bundle just for that purpose. I've used their other software and wouldn't actually recommend it anyway.
First real (non-layout) code done in the new tileset builder. There's still a long way to go.
For the curious few that used the original one - I'm changing to a tabbed layout with an MV builder tab, Ace builder tab, folder manager tab and about tab. I'm trying to eliminate pop-up windows that aren't save- or load-related.
Well... I managed to squash down the size of the tileset builder a little... Going to scale down any MV pieces that are too big to display in the side menu properly. I debated doing the same for the Ace tab, but realized it has a TON of room, so meh.
Oh boy. Here goes. THE phone call on financing my new place. My bank is probably going to take too long to get this done before winter's fury piles snow on us... so it's financing through the place I'm buying from, or fork over money to get a crappy furnace fixed and pray nothing else goes wrong.
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.