taarna23
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Well, using a site builder for my webpage had me worried, I have to admit... but I think it's going to be okay.

21jrwgx.jpg
    Reactions: 1 person
    Shaz
    Shaz
    mmm - just checked and they don't seem to have it at all anymore.  Guess I'll just stick with wp.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @Shaz It just occurred to me that you might be able to request that your webhost get it. Worst they can do is say no and you're in no different boat than current.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I'll see how I go with WP.  The theme I chose has some nice stuff that I'd have to code myself otherwise.
    Apparently if you name yourself PewPew in diep.io, everyone wants to shoot you.
    JCBrickston
    JCBrickston
    That's why I'm gonna start using the name 'FreeKill.' I want people to know that it's not gonna be hard for them to destroy me.
    Well, time to find out if Benadryl knocks me out or leaves me bouncing off the walls all night. Should be fun.

On a side note, that makes two antibiotics I'm allergic to.
    noctiluca
    noctiluca
    Oh man, I'm allergic to many antibiotics, too... and I already built up a tolerance to one of the types I was able to use. I just try my best not to get sick, because without antibiotics an infection can last for weeks :( I've never heard of Benadryl used as a stimulant though, I only know of the sedative effect. Either way hope you get better soon.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Some people react oppositely to medications that generally cause drowsiness. I'm that way with at least one medication.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    I've never been so knocked out in my entire life as when I took Benadryl to calm a poison ivy rash I'd gotten.  When my head unwittingly hit my laptop at work for the third time in a morning, I figured out what was going on, and got permission to go home for the day.  I had to open the windows and sing loudly on my way home to avoid falling asleep at the wheel.

But it doesn't affect some people at all.  Hope you're one of them!
    Do dragons hiss? Because I have a strong urge to just curl up with this stuff and hiss at anyone coming near.

14xi9tt.jpg

1zxljs4.jpg

20tsdxs.jpg
    Reactions: 3 people
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Thanks guys! I'm going to be working on planning out a website soon. Not sure when one will be up and running. I'd set something up on Etsy, but they don't like non-credit-card-carrying cretins like me.
    Arisa
    Arisa
    Pwetty! You can be a hissing dragon!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    "And here we observe the rare hissing dragon, often seen amid its piles of gemstones and silver." - Random exotic tour guide
    Woooo bunch of jewelry making supplies! Got the shipment redirected to work so now I can't wait for lunch time! =3
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Shiny bags and gemstone beads and new tools and necklace cords and... and... *overwhelm*
    House smells so good... Pot roast farm chicken. No crispy skin, but hey, that's no good for you anyway!
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    No skin?!?! Sorry, but that's a deal breaker for me. 9.6/10 Needs more chicken skin.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I recall saying no CRISPY skin. =P

Doesn't matter; super tasty.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    Oh. Then that just bumps it up to a 9.9/10 :3
    Cleaning my house and found a lost gem... literally! It's a lovely little black star sapphire.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I love star sapphires.  Right up there with alexandrite for all time favorite gemstone.  That would have been a shame to lose permanently.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    No kidding! It's been sitting around seeing as the way I've done jewelry in the past wouldn't have worked with this; the stone is too small. Now I can make something pretty out of it, as it deserves.
    After the #$%!show this morning with Paypal, making code that successfully converts dollars per weight unit to dollars per other weight unit feels freaking amazing.

Go figure, I CAN do math.
    Reactions: 2 people
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Math is a construct that is holding our society down, man.

If Math didn't exist we would have no need for money for we would have and be able to do everything.

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!
    Luck Of Kurisu Saimon Des
    http://www.soundcloud.com user One Lucky Kid Gaming Power Unlimited Powerrer !!! 

That link is my music it's  remixes and original compositions for all rpg maker web engines creative commons ??
    Great. I might have to call Paypal today. That is pretty much on the bottom of the list of things I wanted to do ever.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    That's true... Probably rather like calling Canada Revenue Agency... *bad mechanical voice* "Your position in queue is... 17. Approximate wait time... 4 hours."

So far I'm trying the email approach with Paypal and will talk with my mom about at least getting the DHL fees paid (she has one of them credit card thingies). My eBay rep can crash for all I care.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Good luck!
    Anomaly
    Anomaly
    Sounds like a horrible day. I do wish you the best of luck getting this resolved. I closed my PayPal a while back because it was slow to do anything, and almost caused my bank account to bounce.
    I'm feeling a little dragon-y. My shiny things! I will hoard them all! Rubies and opals and sunstone and amber and agate... Mine mine mine...
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I really do! I was sorting some of it yesterday, into "stuff I will likely use" and "why do I even have this" piles... The more expensive stuff goes into storage container sets (I need like 4 more of them). Cats do steal shiny things.
    Snow White
    Snow White
    I'm pretty sure we all have a "why do I even have this" pile (mine contains most of my pictures from 3 years ago :p (really, they are awful . . .  but cute in there awfulness))

You'll probably make some really cool (and shiny) jewelry, once your done sorting your "hoard" ;)

Also, I have a theory, the Cats are stealing your shinies 'cause they're looking at themselves in them . . . or they're half dragon . . . or both ;) (Ego Dragons!)

PS, I didn't know dragons have storage containers in their lairs? The Movies lied! :p
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Dragons that want to keep their shinies safe, usable and transportable keep them in storage containers!
    Work logic: Here's a SCREENSHOT of SOME of that documentation you probably need. Good luck! Grr...
    Reactions: 2 people
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    Then what are you doing on here XD

Back to work!

While I sit in my warm and soft bed and will sleep heavenly <3 
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Because being on here won't get me fired, whereas smacking the guy that gives documentation screenshots instead of documentation upside the head might!
    MadMaus
    MadMaus
    Haha, amazing! We tried to do something in the lines of that website when I worked there back then.
    Well, the fate of APIs (application program interfaces) will be decided over the next month. It's going to be pretty terrible id it's decided they're copyrightable.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Yup, as soon as I read that I thought about the android java thing. But I thought they had already settled it
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Appealed and then back to court it goes. Original decision was right - APIs are not creative works and not copyrightable, but Oracle appealed and another judge disagreed with that. So, now they're squaring off again, and this decision will be for good.
    Its the battle of the titans stay tuned 
    I am the least experienced programmer at work. There should not be messier code than mine...
    taarna23
    taarna23
    @beenbaba Ehh, removal of code might get you fired... Just make skeletons of new code that only contain comments of 'code will go here.'
    beenbaba
    beenbaba
    @taarna23Ah, good point. Create skeletons has been added to my pre holiday check list
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    Also make speed up loops.

Have a loop do nothing like 10 million times. When they complain about performance? Reduce amount of loops. You can keep doing that for a while.
    Well, got a design for a pendant. Just need to clean my workspace...

2mh99ug.jpg
    Reactions: 3 people
    Shaz
    Shaz
    how pretty is that?!  You'll show us the finished product, of course?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Of course! It'll just be a while - I have cleaning to do before that. But, I can at least plan out my design.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!
When you're forced to make a tutorial for something obvious.
246907756_284595507001402_2098549601125689312_n.jpg
one dislike. tragic really ofended me bruh
i only have one decent song and i dont even think it fits for a video game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PsykoPony