taarna23
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Undefined is not a function. Undefined is not a function. Undefined is not a function. I think I've forgotten how to code.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Nice one, Hudell. As for me, I'd simply forgotten the rules of Javascript, is all. Now I need to fix other crashes, but those I had expected. Reworking things always causes issues.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    IIRC writing it like so can help?

function functionname = function (functionparams) { }

And then it should say functionname?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    actually, the issue was declaring and assigning (at the same time) a variable, to the value of the function, when the function was below the variable being created. As far as the code knew, the function did not exist yet. This is mitigated by declaring variables and giving them value later, or moving the function above the declarations. Also: var myFunction = function(myParams) {}
    Okay! Today is the day I succeed in my pretense that I know what I'm doing with desktop publishing software.
    Reactions: Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Good Luck!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Thanks! It should go alright. Maybe not as intuitive as Adobe InDesign, but it seems to work.
    Well, that's depressing. My shiny new Doctor Who calendar taught me that my birthday falls on Holocaust Remembrance Day.
    Avery
    Avery
    Well, there is no day that has only good or only bad stuff. Just make it a great day for yourself :3
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Lol, well, thanks guys, but it's not until next month, haha. XD But hey, the calendar has the 4th Doctor for my birth month. Giant scarf and jelly babies!
    DragonVine
    DragonVine
    Your birthday isn't until next month, but time is a big bowl wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey... stuff.
    I found the right balance for noodles in my soup. Food should absolutely be a joy as well as filling. Inexpensive on top of that? Win!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    No Italian kinds?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Not really. Of those, I tend to prefer the filled kind, and of THOSE, any I've looked at lately list artificial flavour, or just flavour, which means I can't risk them, or risk a migraine.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Tragic. Allergies and food sensitivities are the worst. I know how it is, I'm allergic to chlorine and sensitive to fluoride which makes getting water interesting. You're the opposite of me with Italian pasta. I can't stand the filled stuff, but I love all the noodles.
    I may have gone overboard. 5 kinds of noodles, broth mix, ginger, various veggies, tofu, eggs, fish, and more. I will eat many noodle soups.
    I rejoined the online dating world last night. I feel like I may have lost IQ points already.
    My sinuses and ears cleared up after this head cold and now I find my mouse click noise loud and irritating.
    Kes
    Kes
    Every silver lining has a cloud. (To quote one of my NPCs).
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I was afraid to get it busking at not the best temperature. Still, I hope you get very well soon!
    I really hate free* services.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Oooooh how I hate those after I was forced to try and sell them for a year at a job. I'd say more about that, but I'd have to mod myself afterwards.
    Blackyu
    Blackyu
    Reminds me of all the sites that guarantee FREE* services by paying a monthly/weekly subscription to one of their sponsors to get Useless Program #43 on your phone.
    Blackyu
    Blackyu
    Also, said sponsors still promise a FREE* subscription when really, you should read the text in Arial, Font Size 1, Dark Grey on Black Background near the very bottom of your screen to realize that you have to pay ~$15/week for a FREE* subscription.
    Pretty sure I need someone to occasionally physically take away my keyboard and stick a controller in my hands and make me take a break.
    Reactions: Reapergurl
    Reapergurl
    Reapergurl
    Same here, except it's the pen and paper that needs replaced.
    Well, if anyone needs a (free) website, I'm okay recommending 000webhost again. They've tended to their security issues.
    mogwai
    mogwai
    I have a 000webhost site, but my Wordpress kept crashing. I'm with GoDaddy now until my promotional rate expires.
    Curse you, Humble Bundle! I have little money right now, but I am not passing up Doctor Who/Torchwood audiobooks.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    I want them to do more gavedev/programing bundles!! XD
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I now have three Doctor Who audiobook sets... Maybe I should listen to them more often lol. As for game making... ah, I wish. Working on something else right now, but hey, it may end in me being self-employed.
    Reactions: mlogan
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Ooooh, might have to go check this out.
    GAH! What? I am totally on task but I feel like I blinked and it's 3 hours later! How is it so late at night already?? T_T
    Ever have such an amazing idea you're left staring at your screen going "oh, man, this is going to be perfect" and be unable to go do it? XD
    Ugh... I need an image to represent the concept of modularity and can relate to jewelry. That's... difficult.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Hmm, sort of like a charm bracelet or something?
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Well... without it actually BEING jewelry, you know? I want to highlight a single piece on it.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Hmm, not sure then. Not much of a jewelry person. Uh, maybe the chain-links? You could even make it into an infinity symbol, lol.
    Go away head cold... Nobody invited you and you're just making me miserable.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I'd send soup, but I think it would be a mess by the time it arrived.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Ha, probably! Thanks anyway. I will probably make some egg drop soup later today. And ginger tea!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Sorry for the late rescue... *cybermental hug and eucalyptus* I kinda don't receive my statuses alerts sine a while it seems. :(( (I must pass for an antimediasoial person now. :3 But I wish you get well!
    Tired of trying to compete with "handmade" jewelry from China that's not only cheaper, but ships for free... What's an artist to do...
    Reapergurl
    Reapergurl
    Creative Advertising that will hook your customers in like flies to honey. Of course, a little down talking about your competitors never hurts either.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Well as long as yours if made from the heard! :) You know their value.
    Today I learned how to use paths to cut part of an image out from its background. Thanks, mom! :kaohi:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After 5 days, it only need some more details, a few places to furnish and it's done.
I can start the eventing :3
(For the no travel jam)
I feel like I'm living in a ghost town.
Tried playing Panzer Dragoon Remake to fill the empty hole in my heart due to no Star Fox on Switch. Finished it with an even bigger hole. Nothing compares to Star Fox :'(
Is there not a police Character sprite for mv?
... finally, I think I'm making progress with this lookwise. and I even have custom ATB gauges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ankh9z