Recent content by taarna23

1. taarna23

Hee. That's adorable. The outside cats today brought a stray little kitten to my step. Like...

Hee. That's adorable. The outside cats today brought a stray little kitten to my step. Like literally sat him on the step and surrounded him and waited. After I woke up, I found it had snowed a fair bit. Glad this skinny little guy isn't out in that.
  2. taarna23

The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him...

The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him. He's adorable, but now I gotta find somewhere for him.
  3. taarna23

A helmet silhouette.

A helmet silhouette.
  4. taarna23

Me: Yes! I do have white perler beads! I can make some cute stuff! Life: Oh yeah? Well, how...

Me: Yes! I do have white perler beads! I can make some cute stuff! Life: Oh yeah? Well, how about your phone is now a battery-bloated fire hazard? T_T
  5. taarna23

My post? No... I had just watched a speedrun of Wand of Gamelon. It was... certainly a thing...

My post? No... I had just watched a speedrun of Wand of Gamelon. It was... certainly a thing that exists.
  6. taarna23

People are playing lots of games for charity! Wand of Gamelon was the start of the awful games...

People are playing lots of games for charity! Wand of Gamelon was the start of the awful games block on Awesome Games Done Quick. https://gamesdonequick.com/
  7. taarna23

@Ragpuppy87 Well, a myth did a fantastic job of single-handedly raising $160k for the Prevent...

@Ragpuppy87 Well, a myth did a fantastic job of single-handedly raising $160k for the Prevent Cancer Foundation. :D
  8. taarna23

Anyone who doubts their game creation skills, know this... without trying to do so, you can not...

Anyone who doubts their game creation skills, know this... without trying to do so, you can not possibly make a worse game than Wand of Gamelon. You'll be fine.
  9. taarna23

I think it'd be more likely to be shock and amazement. If someone actually *likes* my game, I...

I think it'd be more likely to be shock and amazement. If someone actually *likes* my game, I might just be unable to speak for a week. X3
  10. taarna23

Tileset assembling with migraine... migraine isn't going to go away for a while, so I may as...

Tileset assembling with migraine... migraine isn't going to go away for a while, so I may as well, however slowly, be productive.
  11. taarna23

Probably because point and click was already taken by adventure games way back in the DOS days...

Probably because point and click was already taken by adventure games way back in the DOS days. @The Stranger It's not heresy. I'm going to be getting reWASD soon after trying out the trial so I can keep playing ArcheAge and Guild Wars 2 with a gamepad. Then I just need to figure out how to set...
  12. taarna23

Any pics of Trinity tilesets?

I dunno, I find A to be more Egyptian than Arabian, but I guess the main stuff I was looking at was decor on B-type tiles. I rummaged up some screenshots from the actual game version. Somewhat blurry, and whitespace added to make a square because reasons, but it's something. These are from...
  13. taarna23

No.... no. I am not doing 2020 part 2. That's not gunna... *looks at failed experiment in...

No.... no. I am not doing 2020 part 2. That's not gunna... *looks at failed experiment in kitchen* ...crud.
  14. taarna23

The TV doesn't have a basic remote? Because that's what Mi Remote does - it utilizes the IR...

The TV doesn't have a basic remote? Because that's what Mi Remote does - it utilizes the IR blaster that most Android phones have to send the same signals that the TV's remote would. That's what I used here when I moved and the TV remote was lost in stuff still packed away. Still occasionally...
  15. taarna23

Tell them the call may be monitored or recorded. Then record the exchange and post on youtube...

Tell them the call may be monitored or recorded. Then record the exchange and post on youtube. People love that kind of stuff. X3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?
Ami
--- Top Up ---

Merchant: Diamond Sword cost 100 Diamonds
F.Magic Knight
: I don't have Diamonds,what should we do?
M.Knight: I don't have any choice,i have to Buy Diamonds with my Card
F.Magic Knight
: You do?
(M.Knight's Balance Just Have 1.25)
M.Knight: (Chuckle) Maybe,later…
Decided to add the option to customize decor/furniture in the player's base -- a couple of item options per furniture slot, some different carpets, etc. It's not really difficult to event, but oh goodness it's much more tedious to implement than I anticipated :'D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaytsRC