Recent content by taarna23

1. taarna23

...good old surprise mechanics.

...good old surprise mechanics.
  2. taarna23

...at least with there being actual loot to be had, the idea of a loot box is vaguely tolerable...

...at least with there being actual loot to be had, the idea of a loot box is vaguely tolerable. :kaolivid:
  3. taarna23

I make jewelry, but I have a hard time getting it sold. :\

I make jewelry, but I have a hard time getting it sold. :\
  4. taarna23

@ImaginaryVillain I mean, yeah, but when it's a hobby making things, you eventually end up with...

@ImaginaryVillain I mean, yeah, but when it's a hobby making things, you eventually end up with a room full of stuff.
  5. taarna23

Yeah, I've tried with some hobby stuff. Trying something else new once the needed supplies...

Yeah, I've tried with some hobby stuff. Trying something else new once the needed supplies arrive. I'm not much of one for asset creation, though. I have a few things on itch, and I've started making more that were originally going to be for a project of my own, but my friend kind of fell back...
  6. taarna23

@ImaginaryVillain Oh, don't worry. I do this too. My bf and I have been perfectly fine with this...

@ImaginaryVillain Oh, don't worry. I do this too. My bf and I have been perfectly fine with this pandemic thing. "What's that? Not deal with people at all because they might be idiot plaguebearers? Stay home as much as possible? Darn. How terrible to be forced to do something we enjoy."...
  7. taarna23

"Give money"? Nah... that doesn't happen for me in my field of work. I'm pretty sure IT is...

"Give money"? Nah... that doesn't happen for me in my field of work. I'm pretty sure IT is staffed by Ferengi in disguise... "Feeeeemales? Hisssssss." Bleh. So I guess I get to sit at home and do whatever catches my attention. Right now it's upscaling graphicses because I feel like some of the...
  8. taarna23

It's nice to have options! Don't worry, I'll be sharing these with the community. There's...

It's nice to have options! Don't worry, I'll be sharing these with the community. There's just... lots to do alongside it, and that's just taking XP into consideration.
  9. taarna23

*upscales XP battlebacks* Holy heck, I'd hang some of these on the wall if I could. :o

*upscales XP battlebacks* Holy heck, I'd hang some of these on the wall if I could. :o
  10. taarna23

Ron White has a joke that covers this pretty succinctly. It is, however, not repeatable here.

Ron White has a joke that covers this pretty succinctly. It is, however, not repeatable here.
  11. taarna23

I use GIMP, personally... Other stuff for the actual upscale process (hooray for machine...

I use GIMP, personally... Other stuff for the actual upscale process (hooray for machine learning). As far as it goes, though, XP's tilesets are hardly what one would call equal sized potions all the way through, heh. Enormous trees and single square tiles, on one sheet. x_x
  12. taarna23

Ah. Well, the solution to my problem is going to end up being chop all the tilesets into bits...

Ah. Well, the solution to my problem is going to end up being chop all the tilesets into bits... Which isn't half as daunting as it sounds when you realize I have some code already that I can beat with a stick to make it dump out the tiles. It won't be 100% what I need, but it's small changes...
  13. taarna23

You should definitely get some of the older makers when they're on sale sometime. Worth it to...

You should definitely get some of the older makers when they're on sale sometime. Worth it to have the extra stuff... especially if I can figure this out. x_x
  14. taarna23

That... kinda just looks like a nearest-neighbour upscale (of the upscale I did) with some added...

That... kinda just looks like a nearest-neighbour upscale (of the upscale I did) with some added contrast. :\ I take it you don't have XP to look at the original tiles?
  15. taarna23

Yup. Honestly the grass is just kind of pixel noise. I have mixed feelings on that. For...

Yup. Honestly the grass is just kind of pixel noise. I have mixed feelings on that. For upscaling I'm stuck between superior results but has bleeding issues between tiles if I do a full sheet... or less-good results with no bleed issues. The best-looking process rendered the result...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^
Newstuff.PNG

Held hostage in my own house half the day by an old man that cant take hints or read body language, STILL manage to make some pixels! booyah! I should get a promotion!....No wait...I should get a job o_O
Potions are to be hoarded, not used... >_>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coralath