Recent content by taarna23

1. taarna23

@ImaginaryVillain Hey, I liked WoW. After a point it did go quite downhill. Fast. @The Stranger...

@ImaginaryVillain Hey, I liked WoW. After a point it did go quite downhill. Fast. @The Stranger They're getting sued for being a super heckin' toxic place to work, especially if you have boobs or morals. Fun, right? Barf.
  2. taarna23

Taarna's VX Ace Upscales! (For RMMZ and RMMV)

XP upscaling has been an enormous headache due to the differences in tileset styles, so this is my way of taking a break! These tiles were significantly easier to piece together, as no real editing beyond the upscale process had to take place. All tiles were split up individually, or in small...
  3. taarna23

Well, Blizzard... thanks for making it easy to decide what to delete to free up some hard drive...

Well, Blizzard... thanks for making it easy to decide what to delete to free up some hard drive space... I guess. Ugh.
  4. taarna23

Yes, I'm sure... with the leaking remnants of my physical form. :P

Yes, I'm sure... with the leaking remnants of my physical form. :P
  5. taarna23

Aww, look at the cute little toy tiger.... AGH! GET IT OFF ME!!!! ... ...

Aww, look at the cute little toy tiger.... AGH! GET IT OFF ME!!!! ... ...
  6. taarna23

@spillycup No worries! MV and MZ do have a lot of similarities under the hood, and MZ has a lot...

@spillycup No worries! MV and MZ do have a lot of similarities under the hood, and MZ has a lot of "just make the MV stuff work" code in there as well. If you have an issues, let me know and I'll do what I can to help. I may need to try to recreate the process to remember what all I did, heh...
  7. taarna23

[MEDIA]

8. taarna23

But so, so very worth once done! For a project of my own, though, I gave up and just threw...

But so, so very worth once done! For a project of my own, though, I gave up and just threw everything into a B tileset and used layers to get things done.
  9. taarna23

Upscaling some VX Ace stuff because I need a break from the XP stuff. Trying to arrange those...

Upscaling some VX Ace stuff because I need a break from the XP stuff. Trying to arrange those tiles into properly autotiling, easily-usable tilesets is surprisingly tough.
  10. taarna23

@spillycup Well, good news for you! Make a backup of your project, make a new MZ project, empty...

@spillycup Well, good news for you! Make a backup of your project, make a new MZ project, empty it, drop your MV stuff in and see what errors! Maps will come over, animations won't... there were some other things. I brought over a project of mine like that and it wasn't too bad.
  11. taarna23

Heh, I never did anything good with XP except ogle the pretty graphics. XD

Heh, I never did anything good with XP except ogle the pretty graphics. XD
  12. taarna23

Once you get the hang of it, mapping with individual layer control is absolutely glorious.

Once you get the hang of it, mapping with individual layer control is absolutely glorious.
  13. taarna23

@SigmaSuccour I mean... that's... still... on the go... you know? >.>

@SigmaSuccour I mean... that's... still... on the go... you know? >.>
  14. taarna23

I mean... they could try, but I'm pretty sure said first child would probably successfully beat...

I mean... they could try, but I'm pretty sure said first child would probably successfully beat them up, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (I'm old, and kid is an adult.)
  15. taarna23

I've picked up every RPG Maker version I could, and used most of them (some were just for access...

I've picked up every RPG Maker version I could, and used most of them (some were just for access to the resources), and I've released next to nothing, but I've learned more and more every single time. No sunk cost; learning has a very real value.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well. *That* was an entertaining fustercluck — and that’s not meant nearly as sarcastically as it sounds. I just had to make four different versions of the same conversation:
1: Attained MacGuffin.
2: Have not attained MacGuffin, but know its location.
3: Do not know MacGuffin’s location, but have a good idea where to find it.
4: Do not know where to look for MacGuffin.
Yep, feels good to be back. ^.^
I'm soooooooooo tired TT___TT why can't there be a plugin to let me sleep + work simultaneously ... !!
Mixing different pixi filters over a picture. :MV3:

lumina_in_space.jpg

I don't know if my game dev skills are improving... But my waifu making ones sure are. :LZSwink:
Who wants to solve a riddle from my game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSci