Recent content by taarna23

1. taarna23

Would... would it help if I shared that I have probably been exposed to more French language in...

Would... would it help if I shared that I have probably been exposed to more French language in the past 4-5 days than I have probably since high school? >.>
  2. taarna23

@[19:@Shaz] Two words: Can opener. As for medication, try a little bit into the cheek and wait...

@[19:@Shaz] Two words: Can opener. As for medication, try a little bit into the cheek and wait for them to swallow it. If the medication permits, try mixing with some milk or mushed-up soft food so it's not AS bad.
  3. taarna23

Sure. A 14 year old in the neighborhood had a sawed-off shotgun. He and 2 others had some lady...

Sure. A 14 year old in the neighborhood had a sawed-off shotgun. He and 2 others had some lady cornered. Some big dude came out of nowhere and bear sprayed the lot of them and vanished. No shots were heard.
  4. taarna23

For a good halloween, I recommend staying away from bear spray, shotguns and police. >.>

For a good halloween, I recommend staying away from bear spray, shotguns and police. >.>
  5. taarna23

Considering humans, like electricity, follow the path of least resistance, if magic is...

Considering humans, like electricity, follow the path of least resistance, if magic is plentiful, and people that can control magic can do basically the same manner of things as firearms, why go through the extra effort to create firearms in the first place?
  6. taarna23

Smite. All. The. Bugs.

Smite. All. The. Bugs.
  7. taarna23

I feel the same way about having bought the PC version of .hack//GU.

I feel the same way about having bought the PC version of .hack//GU.
  8. taarna23

If they use it, they'd be in trouble anyway because permission for that wasn't given.

If they use it, they'd be in trouble anyway because permission for that wasn't given.
  9. taarna23

Touchfuzzy's Blog has Permission Problems.

You can force this error on a desktop browser by attempting to access https://blog.rpgmakerweb.com/ It appears mobile is being forwarded to https but the certificate is invalid.
  10. taarna23

That... is pretty much the simplest explanation of poisonous vs. venomous I have ever seen. So...

That... is pretty much the simplest explanation of poisonous vs. venomous I have ever seen. So many people conflate the two!
  11. taarna23

Yeah... but when there's strawberries, there's too much acid and the cream curdles.

Yeah... but when there's strawberries, there's too much acid and the cream curdles.
  12. taarna23

Today's hard lesson: do not add cream to strawberry tea.

Today's hard lesson: do not add cream to strawberry tea.
  13. taarna23

Including one in your status post! ;)

Including one in your status post! ;)
  14. taarna23

Save files saved to local data folders

It IS up, and on the first post of this thread. And not THAT title, the one on the bar that shows the x button, and the maximize button. The title you set in your game's database, regardless of where you show it in-game. Anyway, if you make a save and go to the folder directed by the first...
  15. taarna23

October Goals and Progress Thread

Assemble at least two tilesets to the specifications I require and give some Javascript I've been working on a more stringent test (pending a fix of the current bug, anyway).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bazza1234