Recent content by taaspider

1. taaspider

TAA_EnemyDrops v1.0.0

TAA_EnemyDrops - v1.0.0 Created by taaspider This plugin is compatible with both MV and MZ. Terms of Use Any plugins developed by taaspider are free for use for both commercial and noncommercial RPG Maker games, unless specified otherwise. Just remember to credit "taaspider". Redistribution...
  2. taaspider

TAA_EnemyDrops v1.0.0

TAA_EnemyDrops - v1.0.0 Created by taaspider This plugin is compatible with both MV and MZ. Terms of Use Any plugins developed by taaspider are free for use for both commercial and noncommercial RPG Maker games, unless specified otherwise. Just remember to credit "taaspider". Redistribution...
  3. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

For you guys that are using a custom window skin for the book menu (other than the "system" skin), just released version 1.6.1 with a small bug fix that would cause the window skin to not be loaded correctly when the menu or detached scene are loaded the first time after game boot! I also...
  4. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

For you guys that are using a custom window skin for the book menu (other than the "system" skin), just released version 1.6.1 with a small bug fix that would cause the window skin to not be loaded correctly when the menu or detached scene are loaded the first time after game boot!
  5. taaspider

TAA_SmartHelpWindows v1.0.0!

Thanks! :D
  6. taaspider

TAA_SmartHelpWindows v1.0.0!

TAA_SmartHelpWindow - v1.0.0 Created by taaspider This plugin is compatible with both MV and MZ. Terms of Use Any plugins developed by taaspider are free for use for both commercial and noncommercial RPG Maker games, unless specified otherwise. Just remember to credit "taaspider"...
  7. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

I think this may be a compatibility issue. Have you tried the new version with your settings in a blank project to see if it works? Or just disable all other plugins and see if the issue persists. If it starts working, turn on your other plugins one by one until the issue comes back and let me...
  8. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

Hello there! I'm glad to hear this plugin has been going around all this time! :) I need to see the console error messages to try and see what is happening. Just press F12 (or sometimes F8) to open the console when the error occurrs. Then send me a print of the console window (or paste the...
  9. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

The error in the console points exactly to where the code reads the JSON file. I can't really explain what happened, as I didn't change a thing there, but I'm glad it worked! hahaha :guffaw:
  10. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

@Bilalichwa , @DarkSearinox92 , this issue has been fixed in version 1.6.0! I've reworked the entire function in a way that works for Mobile and Web deployments, and have also included a parameter to disable the check altogether if you ever need to (since inline images are dynamic, I recommend...
  11. taaspider

TAA_BookMenu (v1.6.1)

Just released version 1.6.0 with a few bug fixes and some new features: Changed method that checks if image file exists before trying to load so it can work properly on web and mobile deployments; Fixed vertical alignment of item names in the book menu list; Added a new parameter to enable /...
  12. taaspider

TAA_CharacterPoses v1.3.3

Thanks for the heads up. Found another typo which was messing path finding with 8 directions disabled... I hope that was the last of those nasty bugs! :blink:
  13. taaspider

Ok, the thing is that the balloon template sets up a dynamic file name: See there that the template is set to use the character charset file name (denoted by %{char}) then add "_emotes" and look for that specific file to setup the pose. This particular balloon is being loaded into some events...
  14. taaspider

There's probably a pose somewhere that tries to access that file. Previous versions used to always check if files exist first (only used a method that wouldn't work for mobile or web deployments). Version 1.3.0 simply changes the way it is done (so it will work with any deployment type) and adds...
  15. taaspider

The reported issue has been fixed and released on version 1.3.0, along a few more upgrades! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Made a Mapping Tutorial on Adding Lighting/Shadows using Tileset

Currently working on a playlist of songs that have inspired my work on revamping Battle Castle, and making sure they flow decently from one to the next. I will be posting it whenever I upload my next demo.
This is the first song in the playlist.
Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenu