Tabuu Forte Akugun

Hi!

Just your average Joe college student who enjoys programming, challenges, classical music and Pepsi Wild Cherry. Lots of it.

I've been an avid fan of RPG Maker since RM2000. Since playing Super Smash Bros, Melee, I've been having fun creating my own amateur titles, none of which I've ever released. The first will be my most ambitious project, Super Smash Bros. Feud, a complete, from-the-ground-up Smash fan-game made completely in RGSS3.

[IMG]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w271/T_C_Rhade/Smash%20Bros%20Feud/SSBFeud-Logo_zpsgrn9xno3.png[/IMG]​

I've been working on the game on and off since 2009, and got back into it, and got real serious about it, last year. I also plan on making more games in the future.

Game development, playing video games, Brawl modding, music, singing opera, drinking soft drinks, visiting the U.S.
Birthday
Sep 10, 1989 (Age: 32)
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Contact

Following

Followers

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.
Shin Megami Tensei V is really fun... and the music is sooo good.
*Saw a video of myself*
*Opens google*
*Search "How to delete my personality"*
Me: "I should make a quick prototype of my system to test early"
Also me: "Eh, drawing the character is more fun than actually making the game"
FFhEfyfUcAMOLjF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yam22