Recent content by tabzeethecat

1. tabzeethecat

School Tileset

@Sharm I tqhought there were certain requirements like you listen but I wasn't 100% sure. I just wanted to double check just in case I did go through with my game and ended up selling it on the market.  @GoodSelf Thank you ^-^ @bgillisp no I haven't. I will though so thanks for your...
  2. tabzeethecat

School Tileset

Thank you all for your help! it is greatly appreciated. :) @Kes Wow I didn't think it'd cost so much! But then again, there's a lot of work and effort going into such small details that I reckon they are worth charging so much. @GoodSelf I'll have a search around. if anyone wants to...
  3. tabzeethecat

School Tileset

Hi I'm looking for a Japanese style school classroom/school tile sets I could use for my game. Does anyone know where I could find some good resources or even someone who I could commission to make me a full group of tile sets? I also wouldn't mind trying out and making them myself if people...
  4. tabzeethecat

Plot and Character Feedback

I do hope this is in the right spot but I sort if need a little help. Hi guys. So I need a bit of help. I have a few plots, but I want to figure out which one would be the most interesting and expand on them with a little help from the community.  1. You visit some place (it could be a...
  5. tabzeethecat

The Resource WIP thread 2

Looks great but i think it's something about the face and like Blue Shift said look at @Sharm's link on pillow shading. :)
  6. tabzeethecat

Thank you for the advice @Sharm
  7. tabzeethecat

I made my first sprite. I might try and animate it but what do you all think so far? 
  8. tabzeethecat

Maru's Resource-Collection

@PandaMaru I can't see a lot of the images ;-; 
  9. tabzeethecat

RPG Maker Horror Games Thread

@Cunechan thank you for that I'll check it out again. Ahh I think I should make a nice list of games I have played and liked.
  10. tabzeethecat

@Dalph ohhh I've played all of these and they are great games!
  11. tabzeethecat

I dont have permission to view your post ;-;
  12. tabzeethecat

I want to get some inspiration! Drop your favourite horror RPGs in the thread!! ^-^
  13. tabzeethecat

@mlogan Okay I'll fix that. Thank you. also I put up another thread but no one has approved it yet. :) I'm going to edit it anyways because I sort of have a plot but I want some help fleshing it out. :)
  14. tabzeethecat

So I did a basic (but a bit messy), sketch of my train interior for my game. Based it off the other image I have here. Would anyone be able to help me in creating some graphics?  I've also tried to make my own. I sort of want to try and stick to original graphics, ones I plan to make...
  15. tabzeethecat

RPG Horror Plot Ideas

So I have really been getting into horror rpgs and I really want to make one. But. I'm stuck on ideas. Aaaah. Can someone give me some inspiration? Or ideas of getting some inspiration?  I've been really into games like Ib, Divinity Fatum, Corpse Party, Mad Father, Misao, and a few others...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Worst part about doing a plugin based on an existing system: figuring out the best way for developers to set up the data.
Right now, my free time is less when Covid 19 in my country.
Begin to reduce the number of daily infections to 0.
Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Filiberto