Recent content by Tagumon

1. Tagumon

RMMV Arranging the Window Screen Layout

Oh i'll take a look! thanks! I'll update the thread after I check it
  2. Tagumon

RMMV Arranging the Window Screen Layout

I am currently trying to arrange the Window and Screen Layouts, but I cannot figure out how exactly to do so. "Current.png" is what I currently have... and "Want.png" is what I am hoping to achieve... Can anyone help me with this problem?
  3. Tagumon

Sigil Switch Menu System - RPG Maker MV Battling

I got a "cannot read property name of undefined"
  4. Tagumon

AH I NEVER NOTICED THIS SORRY!
  5. Tagumon

They are both set to None but it does the Special "Skill-flash" when it is used.
  6. Tagumon

I was just about to type "Update works now" but you beat me to it! haha! is there anyway to change the flash that appears when using the skill?
  7. Tagumon

I was testing it out and it doesn't seem that the turn counter is working... after using the Sigil Switch once, it never allowed me to do it again even after 12 turns
  8. Tagumon

I haven’t tried it out yet, but after reading it over, is it possible to add the cooldown via... 1. When the sigil is selected and applied to “Actor A” it seals the COMMAND for Sigil Switching for 4 turns for “Actor A” 2. When the sigil is selected and applied to “Actor A” it seals all of the...
  9. Tagumon

I’m currently at work but will read these as soon as I get home! Thanks for the help everyone! I will check to see if it works in about 2~3 hours
  10. Tagumon

I'm not sure if this is possible in RPG Maker MV or if it's even possible with plug-ins... But after a long period of thought, I decided to speak up and ask here for Support with this idea. ----------------------------------------------- My idea or plug-in / what I'm trying to do...
  11. Tagumon

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

This has probably been asked already, but is it possible to make attacks that target a single enemy open a battle window/screen like in Fire Emblem/Super Robot Taisen?
  12. Tagumon

Enhanced Side-View Battlers

As someone who desperately needs more frame-resolution, I am very hyped for this plug-in. As of the time of writing, I cannot figure out how to use DragonBones.... So hearing about a plug-in for allowing more freedom with sprite-sheets, frames and resolution is probably the highlight of my...
  13. Tagumon

Tactics System

This looks amazing so far! I can't wait to see where this goes... Is there anything you're having trouble with? I would be more than willing to dedicate some time into researching and good ol' trial and error to help you with any current issues or challenges!
  14. Tagumon

Cut-in Images

never mind : > topic solved! I did it manually with "Show Picture + wait" commands
  15. Tagumon

Cut-in Images

I can't seem to get this to work in battle : <

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewStaff