Tai_MT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hooray for inconsiderate people! Load laundry into washer in the laundry room. Both dryers are open and not in use. I come back after washing to find both dryers in use. Now I have to trek up or down a floor to finish laundry while hauling wet and heavy clothes.
    Ellenor
    Ellenor
    One time that happen during my wash time in the laundry room, I'm an ******* though so I took the clothes out of the dryer, and putted them in a basket outside the laundry room.
    ******* move perhaps but I had the booked time. =P
    Reactions: Tai_MT
    I think my job is toxic. Or, maybe the people I work with. Reporting to HR in an interview that it's stressful and I went from 680 hours of sick leave to 260 in a year of doing this job is kind of an eye opener. Leave I built up over the course of 16 years of being there every single day, no matter what.
    Everyone needs a friend who enjoys breaking everything in a game. They are the best playtesters and the best to keep you down to earth. "My game is great!" 2 days later when they broke it, "Welp, I design crap, time to bugfix!"
    Save a cookie, eat a cookie, give a cookie, pass a cookie. Aren't cookies wonderful? Snickerdoodles are my favorite!
    gstv87
    gstv87
    msim2.jpg

omnomnomnomnomnom
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I'll eat all of that, if it tastes good :D But, honestly, I do love me some Snickerdoodles.
    I sometimes find it disheartening that my ex thinks the anime archetype of "cool, smart, reliable, but emotionally detached and cruelly calculating" guy reminds her so much of me. And that she finds it attractive.
    Nenen
    Nenen
    Well!

I suppose it does somewhat fit my own impression of you.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    And I am unsure if I should thank you or be more disheartened. o_O Man, I tend to see myself as "the plunky comic relief" most of the time.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Nenen
    Historically, "honor" isn't what has won fights. Being as brutally dishonorable and malicious as possible has done that. This is a tactic that works for any fight. Honor doesn't matter when you're the loser.
    Welp, I've spent a week trying to figure out what in the last Windows update broke RPG Maker MV so that it no longer opens. Now, I'm looking at porting my game over to MZ instead to continue work. Meh.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Gave that a shot :D Still no dice. Ha ha. I'm probably going to end up spending the next few months just moving it over to MZ at this point to avoid this nonsense again in the future, ha ha.
    Sword_of_Dusk
    Sword_of_Dusk
    Is this on Windows 11? I gotta see if 10 updated and I didn't realize, but MV still works fine for me on it.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Nope, Windows 10, ha ha.
    The world is full of messages we have all left each other. Messages of hope and love and advice to ease burdens or avoid pitfalls. Some people see those messages. Most people ignore anything beyond their own face.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    and some people see them, say "screw you I'll do what I want!" and actively do something harmful deliberately because they were given foreknowledge about it trying to warn them off.

Ah, human nature.
    Reactions: Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Those people are called "Gamblers". Their addiction is trying to "beat the odds" and believing that "they are special so they will beat the odds". :D
    Welcome to Elden Ring! The starting room is littered with 500 blood splatters and inspecting them all shows that everyone who plays this game loves to jump to their death!
    Willibab
    Willibab
    I mean....Gotta test the boundaries right?:p
    I'm finally putting the roadblock in place for my first dungeon to keep out "newbie" players. This roadblock also determines which version of the dungeon you get!
    I just had fun making an event where the player's party talks about a dancing girl in a bunny costume. Complete with conversation between a married couple.
    While doing laundry this morning, I spent some time Signposting the "Archetypes" in my game. Basically, it works the same as the Type Effectiveness Chart in Pokemon, but it should provide a good "launch" point for newbies.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:
1656550526125.png
Town Design is the best part of an RPG. Well, that and dungeon design
I think that this forum's member posts should include their Phone Number and Social Insurance Number.
My PC just broke with everything I've been working on, on it. I can't afford to replace it. Life is just wonderful....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenht17