Last Activity:
Oct 17, 2019 at 10:12 AM
Birthday:
Oct 5, 1985 (Age: 34)

Share This Page

Tai_MT

Veteran, Male, 34

Veteran

I'm sort of tempted to release a "Dev Build" of my current game to get some proper playtests done. Oct 16, 2019 at 2:15 AM

Tai_MT was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Oct 17, 2019 at 10:12 AM
    1. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I just realized that I might not give my players enough information when choosing how to level up their skills. Back to the drawing board!
      1. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        Nah.. Fk the players!
        May 4, 2017
    2. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I only need a single skill left to create for my Thief. I'm makin' progress! Next will be my Cleric... not looking forward to that.
      1. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        maybe take inspiration from the clergy irl. Like how they would weild clubs because killing was a sin, and give the cleric skills meant to harm the opponent but not kill them. Or skills that require sacrifice of their own ability or stats to show selflessness
        May 3, 2017
    3. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      It is very difficult to come up with compelling Thief type skills and Cleric skills that don't heal.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        For thief skills you could have skills/buffs which increase one's critical hit chance, as well as self-Agi buff, or a blinding spell on an enemy, or maybe some skill that uses gold as a cost.
        May 1, 2017
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Why not status aliment skills for the thief?
        May 1, 2017
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Defense buffs, Agility buffs, Wall, Speed buffs, Magic buffs, Light offensive magic, etc.

Agree with Bgillisp. Status ailments for thief would be cool as well as stealing items, possibly ability to throw weapons or maybe do speed and dodge buffs for the party.
        May 1, 2017
    4. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Which sounds more terrifying? Entropic or Necrotic?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ALTERED STATE ?
        ALTERED STATE ?
        Entropic sounds more magical
        Apr 28, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        Entropic is more chaotic stuff. Necrotic is dead stuff. I actually use both terms in my setting.
        Apr 28, 2017
        The Stranger and ALTERED STATE ? like this.
      4. Arcmagik
        Arcmagik
        Entropic and entropy are way more terrifying then necrotic and nercomancy. So you can make friends with magic... I control the steady march to the end of all of matter and energy in the universe!
        Apr 28, 2017
        ALTERED STATE ? and The Stranger like this.
    5. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Is it weird that I want to own all the RPG Maker programs even though I have no idea what I'd do with them all?
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Celianna
        Celianna
        I own like 4 of them, and currently only use one, so ... nope, not weird.
        Apr 27, 2017
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        Not weird to me, either. Pretty sure I have em all (even VX) that have been released, primarily so that if I go resource hunting, I know I can use what I've found no matter what engine the terms say I need to have. For use, though, I only use MV.
        Apr 27, 2017
      5. mlogan
        mlogan
        Pretty sure I own all of them available for PC. Mainly for the reasons bgillisp said.
        Apr 27, 2017
    6. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I just deleted 797 e-mails out of my account. Only 4,200+ left to go. E-mail is so tedious... Next time I don't wait 3 years to check it.
      1. Matseb2611 and The Stranger like this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        You didn't carelessly delete an email from the prince of Nigeria concerning your vast inheritance, did you? :p
        Apr 25, 2017
        Marsigne and Matseb2611 like this.
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Most of what clogs up my e-mail is notifications from this website, notifications from YouTube about replies to my comments there, and notifications from Facebook... about lots of whatevers people tag me in or reply to me about. It's a lot of pointless spam, ha ha.
        Apr 25, 2017
        The Stranger and Matseb2611 like this.
      5. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        As of right now, I have 23,879 unread emails in my inbox. Not because I'm lazy to check them. But because I get so much spam that I've given up having to regularly delete it.
        Apr 25, 2017
        Tai_MT and The Stranger like this.
    7. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I was up late celebrating my friends' birthday with him. On days like this, I really miss the caffeine I gave up over a month ago.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Right there with you. Ever since giving up caffeine I just feel like sh*t. I don't feel that extra boost of focus or concentration. I seem to sleep more, too.
        Apr 24, 2017
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        I'm actually sleeping a lot better without caffeine, but I do feel a bit shiftless and out of sorts. This is the second time I've given up caffeine and I remember the last time being just this rough too.
        Apr 24, 2017
    8. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      With enough Bread, or maybe Dough, we could get the Big Cheese and the Large Ham together!
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        I... I never realized how much terminology like that must have been made up by hungry people.
        Apr 21, 2017
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        I'd rather get Chocolate and Peanut Butter together. Can I do that?
        Apr 21, 2017
        Ms Littlefish likes this.
      3. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Cuttin' to the chase, mlogan.
        Apr 21, 2017
        mlogan likes this.
    9. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Last night, I saw footage and a review for Alpha Centauri... Super old Civ game. Am I weird that I now want to play it?
      1. Pine Towers and The Stranger like this.
      2. Pine Towers
        Pine Towers
        "Super old Civ game", oh God, I bought this on the store when it came out. I'm a mummy.
        Apr 20, 2017
    10. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Watching the new MST3K. I'm... not sure how I feel about this. The low budget and lame jokes feel forced. How is that possible?
    11. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I wonder if I'm the only one who gets excited when he sees he has alerts on this website? Even if I have no intention of replying.
      1. Soul Tech and Guiguimu like this.
    12. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I spent an hour this morning importing my VX Ace monsters into MV. I'm amazed how well the art styles match each other.
    13. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I tried to joke around with one of my friends today. Forgot she wasn't the one who likes my humor. I miss my best friend during Holidays.
    14. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I think I'm one of the only people who doesn't like the current crop of "space sim" games and think they're sorely lacking.
      1. Llareian
        Llareian
        I console myself that RimWorld is still in alpha.
        Apr 14, 2017
    15. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      "Enjoy our new Wimblos Cookies! Fresh stock from Sweet Retreats! Come on down and enjoy the soft and sweet flavors with crunchy filling!"
      1. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Sardberry-flavored Wimblos Cookies are the best <3 I love the way the texture changes as you chew it.
        Apr 14, 2017
        Tai_MT likes this.
    16. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I was going to go to bed. Instead I loaded up my music playlist and opened MV. Now I'm rocking out and staring at my screen. Sidetracked.
    17. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Okay, okay, okay. Taxes to do tonight. Renter's Insurance to buy. Laundry to do. Today is my "be an adult" day. It's not fun.
      1. Andronius and Marsigne like this.
      2. Tsukitsune
        Tsukitsune
        Hah, I still have to do my taxes too... too lazy and it's due in 8 days. dayum
        Apr 11, 2017
      3. Andronius
        Andronius
        isn't that the worst? right there with you
        Apr 11, 2017
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        Adulting?! Noooooo~!
        Apr 11, 2017
        Tsukitsune, Marsigne and Andronius like this.
    18. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      It feels really weird to type up my skills, then put them in my game, and then test and rebalance them. At least my new notebook is useful!
      1. Andronius likes this.
    19. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Spent my afternoon rebalancing skill costs and creating new skills. Then I found out my car is falling apart. It's been one of those days.
      1. Trihan
        Trihan
        I've had to get my wife to drive me to work all this week because my car won't start, so I feel your pain. Hopefully getting it sorted today.
        Apr 6, 2017
    20. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Every time I get up the nerve to try to use GIMP to make a title screen... the sheer daunting nature of the program keeps me from doing it.
      1. Reapergurl likes this.
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Mouse is all I got, ha ha. No tablet for me. What I'm trying to do is take like a "rocky beach" pattern and paint a shoreline with it. GIMP just doesn't seem capable of that.
        Apr 4, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      4. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        You have to make it a brush shape.
        Apr 4, 2017
      5. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        It took me years of experimenting with GIMP before I felt like I can use the majority of the programs features for actual productive use.

I mean, for a free program, it's great. But it's UI is not the friendliest.
        Apr 4, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 5, 1985 (Age: 34)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Signature

"I am the unstoppable force because I wield the immovable object."

"Second Shoreline" Demo Progress