Last Activity:
Sep 24, 2019 at 2:47 AM
Birthday:
Oct 5, 1985 (Age: 33)

Share This Page

Tai_MT

Veteran, Male, 33

Veteran

Okay, I took some advice and rewrote a massive chunk of my story to make my intro much shorter. Today begins the work of reworking it... Sep 19, 2019 at 2:12 AM

Tai_MT was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Sep 24, 2019 at 2:47 AM
    1. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      It's amazing how creepy you can make an upbeat song sound just by slowing it down and lowering pitch a little bit.
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        totally o3o~
        Oct 31, 2015
      2. JosephSeraph
        Oct 31, 2015
    2. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Just finished the campaign for Halo 5. All I got to say is "huh" and then, "that's it?" followed by, "I guess the entire galaxy is screwed now.". Aside from some issues I had with level length and how combat generally worked (felt more like a shooting gallery than tactical shooting that Halo has generally been), it was a pretty good and fun experience.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Some games these days are copy and paste this into that, change a couple of things, and then boom put on a new title and sell it.
        Oct 31, 2015
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        What was wrong with classic halo, why do we need to have super jet packs and ground pounds...I'm sticking with the original trilogy.
        Oct 31, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        I never understood why Square went to real looking characters either. It doesn't seam like a fantasy if the characters look like real people.
        Oct 31, 2015
    3. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Lunch hour? Yeah, I'm eating lunch and writing new story details and fine points for my MV remake of my game! :D
      1. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        Lol, have fun! Just don't lose track of time in the process! :p
        Oct 30, 2015
      2. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Yeah it passes by real quick.
        Oct 30, 2015
    4. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Okay, my day went a bit better this afternoon. I found out that another coworker of mine stuck up for me at work when I was asked by my boss what happened with the gal I was training and quit while blaming me for quitting. My boss later came over to me and told me, "If she wasn't happy here in 2 days, then I doubt she would've been happy here in 6 months. Her leaving is probably for the best.". Made me feel a bit better about it all.
    5. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Well, that was fun. After two days of training a lady (giving her twice as much training as anyone else has recieved in the last 6 years, because she's so stupid) our newest employee quit work. Who did she blame? Me. Apparantly, she went home yesterday and cried over how badly I treated her in training. The fun part? The whole thing is BS. Nobody has once had a complaint about me or my training in the last 6 years and over 200 employees I've trained. I hate people.
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Probably also doesn't hurt that I run the whole Data Entry side of our Division. So everyone runs everything passed me anyway. Basically, I'm a supervisor for Data Entry... Without actually being a Supervisor and no extra pay for all the extra responsibilities.
        Oct 29, 2015
      3. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        It's exactly this sort of experience I had at my current job. Instead of quitting I stuck with it. Different people, different capabilities like Masteb said. I hope you didn't let your frustrations seep through when you trained her in excess. I don't see why you would call her stupid for not being able to adjust. It could warranted a simple "Maybe this job isn't for you. I'm sorry it isn't working out."
        Oct 29, 2015
      4. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Yeah, exactly what Palladin said. There are always more level-headed ways of handling these things, and it's certainly not something that needs to be brought out into a public forum. ;)
        Oct 29, 2015
    6. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I got my work cut out for me :D 20 weapon types, 99 weapons a piece. 14 armor types, 141 armor a piece. :D THIS IS GONNA BE FUN! :D
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That's an awful lot of items. Good luck balancing all of that out.
        Oct 26, 2015
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Well, a good chunk of them are "sideways upgrades", and the armor ones are like helm, armor, boots, gloves, and such like that. So, I suspect I'll have less slots than I think.
        Oct 26, 2015
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Yeah love many different types make cutomizing way easier plus the plugins allow equiping weapons with items. Just Awesome.
        Oct 26, 2015
    7. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Use the RTP in MV to create characters? Oh hell no! I'm generating my own characters! Why yes, I did give my Pirate grey hair and aviator goggles. He sails ships on the water. Seriously, dude is awesome.
      1. Korimax
        Korimax
        So I've been looking at some generator parts and it seems that the generated characters look a LOT more like the RTP? I could not be more hyped about getting this. (I still gotta wait though. :S)
        Oct 25, 2015
      2. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        Unless his ship can double as a air ship later on, want nothing to do with him.
        Oct 25, 2015
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Oh yeah, the Character Generator parts look almost IDENTICAL to RTP characters. Granted, some sections only have a few parts, but the amount of customization possible with it, is pretty staggering. I'm having a ton of fun with it. Definitely better than VX Ace's Character Generator.
        Oct 25, 2015
    8. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I decided to try out "sideview battle" for the MV version of my game. Weird to have guns, but no scythes... Hopefully nobody notices I'm using a lead pipe as a scythe and a sickle...
      1. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        An axe would probably be a better facsimile.
        Oct 25, 2015
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Already have two axes using the axe animation, ha ha.
        Oct 25, 2015
    9. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I'm back in the middle of transferring all my data from VX Ace into MV. Could I use the converter? Yeah, I could. Do i want to? NO! Not as much fun!
    10. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Finally downloaded all the extras in my Pre-order of MV. And now I discovered that there's no "import resources" button. -_-" time to manually do this nonsense...
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        The Picture folder can be found in: img -> Pictures
        Oct 25, 2015
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        'Cept I didn't have that folder in there at all...
        Oct 25, 2015
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        It's in your project directory, not the Kodakawa one.
        Oct 25, 2015
    11. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      So... I crazily decided to work on my game in both MV and VX Ace. Same game, different systems. I am officially crazy... And I need food. Wish they delivered breakfast in this town.
      1. Kyrie
        Kyrie
        What's the point of that?
        Oct 24, 2015
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        The different engines actually do make for different games, which is interesting to me. Beyond that... there's not a point, hence why I'm crazy.
        Oct 24, 2015
      3. Aoi Ninami
        Aoi Ninami
        Not at all, I think it's a good idea. I'd totally do that if I could afford MV.
        Oct 24, 2015
    12. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Quick critique of MV? I don't really like the monster sprites... or lack of actual monsters. But, so far, I'm severely impressed! :D Also, I CAN MAKE MY OWN EQUIPMENT SLOTS! :D
    13. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Got my e-mail. :D DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING! In the meantime, I guess I'm playing Destiny for a while.
    14. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Thank God I took tomorrow off. I'm thinking about playing some games tonight, eating some food, and waiting for MV e-mail to go out so I can get it as soon as possible.
    15. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Aldnoah Zero. Fantastic Anime, give it a watch. If you get 3 episodes in and you don't like it... you never really will.
      1. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Oh my god yes. I loved that anime so very much.
        Oct 23, 2015
      2. Hoppy
        Hoppy
        Aldnoah.Zero has a rocking soundtrack
        Oct 23, 2015
      3. Justice
        Justice
        A bummer for me, it could have been so much more if gen urobuchi had been given more participation  ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)

OST IS rocking however!
        Oct 23, 2015
    16. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Well, I get Friday off. I guess I'll spend it tinkering with MV and playing Guild Wars 2. I just hope the codes come out tomorrow before midnight so I can redeem before bedtime so I got all day Friday :D
      1. Chester
        Chester
        I quit Gw2...you may know who I am if I utter my in game name....
        Oct 22, 2015
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        I doubt that, ha ha. I only play it sporadically, when the desire strikes me. Kind of what I like about GW2. The "no monthly fee" and I can come back and play whenever I want, as much as I want, and really don't miss anything, 'cept progress on my characters.
        Oct 22, 2015
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Why can't they just charge for selling cool items like the others and offer the service for free?
        Oct 22, 2015
    17. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Playing Wasteland 2. What do I run across? A cache of 5,000 ET Atari Carts.... Yep, buried in the Nevada desert. Achievement unlocked and a few giggled to be had.
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        That achievement is out of date now lol.
        Oct 21, 2015
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Out of date it may be, it was still pretty funny. :D Even funnier that I saved them all and offloaded them in my storage locker, ha ha.
        Oct 21, 2015
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Now that's funny, they are going to be collectors items.
        Oct 21, 2015
    18. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Am I the only one tired of "Day One Patches"? Advice to future Devs and Publishers out there: If your game isn't finished or isn't going to be finished on time, push your deadlines back instead releasing a broken game at launch with the mindset of "we'll fix it later" or "we'll fix it at launch". Day One Patches absolutely RUIN Midnight releases.
      2. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        Agreed when I buy something I expect it to be finished not almost finished.
        Oct 20, 2015
      3. RoooodWorks
        RoooodWorks
        i don't trust player reviews, I tend to like games they don't XD
        Oct 20, 2015
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Yeah always try before you buy. Some reviewers just like to complain. If you can't then read the 3 star reviews; they seem to be more middle of the road.
        Oct 21, 2015
    19. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      "Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it... EVER was..."
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Going from Talking Heads to Queen?
        Oct 20, 2015
      3. Blackheart
        Blackheart
        haha for some reason both of those melodies seemed to fit together and I associated them with eachother, weird mashup in my mind so much I thought they were the same song
        Oct 20, 2015
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Ha ha, both are good songs. I can't blame you for mixing up two excellent songs.
        Oct 20, 2015
    20. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I decided 40 minutes ago that I was going to explore the "Ranger Base" in Wasteland 2 before going to bed. I'd already completed three quests before going there. There is a LOT of dialogue in this game!
      1. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        In a good way like story or a bad way as in unecessary details that don't pertain to the story and just drive you nuts having to read it all?
        Oct 20, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 5, 1985 (Age: 33)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Signature

"I am the unstoppable force because I wield the immovable object."

"Second Shoreline" Demo Progress
    319/422 Animations done.