Last Activity:
Nov 22, 2019 at 7:58 PM
Birthday:
Oct 5, 1985 (Age: 34)

Share This Page

Tai_MT

Veteran, Male, 34

Veteran

There is an anime where a guy befriends all the monsters instead of killing them... and beats up people who tries to kill them. It's isekai Nov 22, 2019 at 3:14 AM

Tai_MT was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Nov 22, 2019 at 7:58 PM
    1. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      You know you're probably in trouble when you have 23 different kinds of weapons spread across 9 classes... At least most of these are different enough to add strategy to battle or equipment.
    2. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      It's becoming rapidly apparant to me that I won't make my "July" deadline for a demo. I guess there's always August...
    3. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      After careful consideration, I have decided to rename my game (for the second and final time). I am very pleased with the new name, especially considering that it fills both my quotas of "ties to the plot" and "non players won't know what it is.".
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Jawnsunn
        Jawnsunn
        "Legend of Legends"
        Jul 12, 2013
      3. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        "Really Long Sciencey Word."
        Jul 12, 2013
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        "Second Shoreline".
        Jul 12, 2013
    4. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      There comes a point in database work where you realize you suddenly have no clue what you're doing. I really should go grab the manual for the whole "Dual Weilding" attribute you can put on a weapon.
      1. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I believe you would want to set dual wielding to be a feature on a class or a character rather than setting it on a weapon.
        Jul 12, 2013
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        That was my initial issue and why I made that posting, ha ha. I had set daggers and other one-handed weapons to "dual weild" instead of just the class. I discovered my error during a playtest and went "man, I need to read instructions, I don't know jack!"
        Jul 12, 2013
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        oh, lol; glad you figured it out then.
        Jul 12, 2013
    5. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      So, I spent what little time I did have to myself on listing what I want my classes to be able to equip. Coming up with "defaults" and then "surprises" was tricky, but maybe my classes will be unique enough after this that players will use them differently from each other.
    6. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I miss playing D&D with my friends sometimes. I should see if I can learn 3rd edition to join my friends in that. Be a nice change from DMing.
    7. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I just spent almost an entire week not working on my game. My friends kept bugging me to play games with them, so I accomplished nothing. Maybe taking a small break from the demo is a good thing?
    8. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I'm not quite sure if I'm using this shadow tool correctly. I keep thinking that it looks strange to cut off two tiles from the top of everything as well as carrying the shadow all the way to the top.
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        Draw some buildings to see how the shadow tiles are used by default, then make sure any shadows you place manually follow the same pattern. Starting 2 tiles from the top, and going all the way to the bottom, is the default, so stick with that. It just might take you a bit to get used to them. Personally, I don't like the shadows, so I remove them completely.
        Jun 30, 2013
    9. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Everything is better with AC/DC. EVERYTHING. I wish I had the rights to put their music into my game. They have the power to turn anything into pure awesome.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Heroes catch their second wind and then "Back In Black" kicks in... Got a romance scene that needs some music... put on "Shook me all night long". Oh yes, life is amazing.
        Jun 26, 2013
      3. TheBrogrammer
        TheBrogrammer
        Yo, someone should start an AC/DC styled music workshop, so we can get some old school rock soundtracks going for your games.
        Jun 26, 2013
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        That'd be awesome... if it were legal... I'm honestly not sure it would be. Though... It would be freakin' awesome.
        Jun 26, 2013
    10. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      It's midnight and I've finally closed off my demo area. Now I just need to fill it in and detail it before adding in Questlines. But first, I need to go to bed. Goodnight everyone!
    11. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I just finished adding a proper intro into my game. I am hoping that when I finally get to demo status, it will be appreciated.
    12. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I was looking through my monster database and noticed that I don't have much in it. A lot of it looks like bosses instead of basic enemies. Time to see if I can buy some more!
    13. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Oh man, I'm giving myself a massive migrane with this shop. A page in the event for every possible outcome or path is outright crazy. I have my work cut out for me.
      1. Jarrad
        Jarrad
        What kind of shop is it?
        Jun 24, 2013
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        It's a specialty shop that sells items that no other shop sells. There are two options the shop has, which carry a separate set of switches... One of the options is asking for work so that you can take up a quest. The other option is that you can invest in the shop and improve the variety of wares. I had to event pages for every possible outcome of that. Options for just investing, options for just completing the quest, options for both. I also had to make sure the pages were in cor...
        Jun 24, 2013
      3. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        correct order. Massive migrane ensued.
        Jun 24, 2013
    14. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      Coming up with names for characters can sometimes be difficult. Especially when you're trying to get names to match personalities.
      1. Jef299
        Jef299
        I usually have the name first when I come up with characters. Then add personalities!
        Jun 24, 2013
    15. Tai_MT
      Tai_MT
      I wish I could look forward to getting a PS4 when it's released. I just don't see any really good games on it. I wish I could afford the XboxOne as well. $500 is a bit steep...
      1. Jarrad
        Jarrad
        Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV. Those will be great.
        Jun 11, 2013
      2. Confederacy
        Confederacy
        Why would you want to buy a $500 piece of DRM?
        Jun 11, 2013
      3. Jomarcenter
        Jomarcenter
        Wait for them to lower their price.
        Jun 11, 2013
    16. SOC
      SOC
      Doki and Nabi are the best!
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Yes they are, it's one of my favorite series. It's also amazing in that a moving emotional story is told without words and is told with music instead.
        Jun 5, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 5, 1985 (Age: 34)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Signature

"I am the unstoppable force because I wield the immovable object."

"Second Shoreline" Demo Progress
    400/567 Animations done.